Other paid to post website forums similar to the trendri forum.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many paid to post website forum who perform similar activities and similar duties just as the trendri forum . And in fact finding paid to post website foreign business is not something that is far-fetched because they are almost everywhere on the internet . For the past five years I have been able to work on a good number of paid to post website forums and to be sincere the experience with some of this paid to post website forums has been an interesting and beneficial one . Some of the similar paid to post website for forums that I have work on which are so much like the trendri forum include bisdustry, elitez forum , beermoneyforum, honey splash forum , quora.com etc . These are only a few out of the mini paid to post website forum that I have totally made real cash and real money on and have incredibly get paid for it . Getting verified on paid to post website from these days doesn't have to be so complicated because it is pretty easy because all you need is to create an account on any of these paid to post website forums listed above or anyone that I may not know of and verify it with your email address or your personal phone number and after that you are indeed good to go .

To be sincere I am made my first $200 online by working on paid to post website forums and within a couple of weeks as a result of my hard work and persistence I was able to cash out the minimum of $30 almost at the end of every 2 weeks and a half .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
sentence errors
Before I knew about this particular paid to post website forum and is always looking on majority of report an article buying and selling websites and one of the strategy that I use in this platform is by paraphrasing news and articles on the Google News at the news and headline section in the Google platform . Although not a lot of people know about this strategy but to be sincere it definitely work and up to this day I am still using it to make real cash and earn money online and to be very much sincere and honest the experience using this strategy has been so interesting . I would just particularly say that posting on small paying paid to post website forums is just one of the ways that I used to earn extra cash and extra money online .

Talking about small paying paid to post website forums , bisdustry and elitez forum has been one of the most common small paying paid to post website forum that I have definitely come across and the internet before knowing about the trendri forum.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You made "$200 online by working on paid to post website forums and within a couple of weeks?" You must be joking right? With the current pay rate maximum, you can make in one month from Trendri is about $20, you might earn when someone replies on your topics, but they would not be more than $5 extra. On Bizdustry you can earn a maximum of $51 in one month by making 60 posts and 10 threads every day, but in order to make that money, you need to pay $20 to upgrade your account. I have worked on a lot of forums and by working for 6-7 hours every day, do you know much much I used to make in a month? Just $100?
You talk about quora, which is not even a paid to post site. It is a question and answer site where anyone can post but only the invited users can make money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There is a great variety of paid-to-post forums like Trendri. To be honest, I have tried some of them so far but I found them too complicated for me, so I gave it up soon. In my opinion, no other earning forum compares to Trendri. Here earning is simple and things are crystal clear. I have received several payments from Trendri fast and easy to my Paypal account. For these reasons, I would recommend Trendri to everyone who is interested in making some legit money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm looking out for more paying sites that are really legit and paying. I have enough time to spend on sites now but I need where I can really make good money not just few cents daily. I see a lot of paying sites on forum coin site but they are all paying peanut. Some pay as low as as a cent per post though they say it about posting 30 words per post.

But I still believe it is still very low and paying such will be time wasting for me. The problem I have is that the amount is too small that sometimes it might not even cover for the data expended in this site

So poster check your mail box I have sent you a message already. I didn't see the link here to join. so please check your inbox and let me have the links to the site you mentioned

niche

Verified member
Can you share the details of the elitez and honeysplash forums which you claim are paying posters, I could not find any forum searching in search engines? Quora claims that it is paying users, but though I have more than million page views, I have not made even one cent. So posting on Trendri and other paid to post forums appears to be best way to make some money. Some members from Asia like Mika are facing a problem with beermoneyforum and others , their account is getting disabled without giving a valid reason. It is advisable to try all paid to post forums, some will pay, and then continue posting on the forums which pay. Other forums are paying very less per post, but there are no restrictions on the number of posts per day.

arunima25

Verified member
You made a really good amount there..and it might seem unbelievable. Actually I am on few but not very regular as online earnings for me is to fill the free time that I have between my work and chores. And it makes me happy to make some pennies during that time. It really surprised me that you made two hundred dollars in two weeks time. That would be hard to believe for me. I know that Trendri is one of the best paying paid to post forum. Others might be paying good but not as much as Trendri. And to reach such good money, you must be posting to the maximum limit on each of these forum sites. That would mean a lot of typing and lot of time. In fact, paid to post forums pay in pennies for posts and one needs to post quite a few posts to maje those pennies into dollars. All this can be exhaustive and time consuming. I assume that you are not into any other job and into full time online earnings to have that luxury of time. Despite that, earning that much in two weeks seems near impossible if you are relying totally on paid to post forums. You must be missing out some other sources of your online income. It's really impressive and hard to believe.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
You made a really good amount there..and it might seem unbelievable. Actually I am on few but not very regular as online earnings for me is to fill the free time that I have between my work and chores. And it makes me happy to make some pennies during that time. It really surprised me that you made two hundred dollars in two weeks time. That would be hard to believe for me. I know that Trendri is one of the best paying paid to post forum. Others might be paying good but not as much as Trendri. And to reach such good money, you must be posting to the maximum limit on each of these forum sites. That would mean a lot of typing and lot of time. In fact, paid to post forums pay in pennies for posts and one needs to post quite a few posts to maje those pennies into dollars. All this can be exhaustive and time consuming. I assume that you are not into any other job and into full time online earnings to have that luxury of time. Despite that, earning that much in two weeks seems near impossible if you are relying totally on paid to post forums. You must be missing out some other sources of your online income. It's really impressive and hard to believe.
I absolutely agree with you. Paid-to-post sites are a good earning method. It is also a very simple one and everyone can work on forums even beginners because forum posting does not require any special skills just a good knowledge of English. However, earnings are so low that it is very hard to make even $1 a day. There are other online income sources which are more profitable indeed.

arunima25

Verified member
I absolutely agree with you. Paid-to-post sites are a good earning method. It is also a very simple one and everyone can work on forums even beginners because forum posting does not require any special skills just a good knowledge of English. However, earnings are so low that it is very hard to make even $1 a day. There are other online income sources which are more profitable indeed.
Can you please share a few other ways of online income that are good paying? I don't want to get into something that would require me to pay or invest money to earn more. They must be high paying freelancing jobs that require skills and expertise. Nothing is easy like forum posting. So,one can not complaint much about the low pay.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making $200 in a P2P platform in a single month may be possible but it will be very hard to achieve. The truth is that I am on several paid to post platforms and I am quite active on a few of them but have not been able to make up to $200 in a single month talk less of a few weeks.

It is quite possible for you to make $100 on monthly basis from paid to post platforms if you are consistent and you are able to combine about three or four of them.

One thing you need to bear at the back of your mind is that you need to give some kind of value in order for you to be able to consistently make money from paid to post forum.

Trendri is actually a very good paid to post forum and that is why I am active on it and there is also another one called referralindexforum.

E

eldavis

You totally got my attention when you said you made up to two hundred dollars from paid to post sites only. Like how did you do it, these days its pretty hard to even make a single dollar per day. Hoe many paid to post forums did you work on and most importantly which forums did you work on? To be able to achieve that am guessing you had to spend all day on forums alone am i right.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Can you please share a few other ways of online income that are good paying? I don't want to get into something that would require me to pay or invest money to earn more. They must be high paying freelancing jobs that require skills and expertise. Nothing is easy like forum posting. So,one can not complaint much about the low pay.
Yes, you are right. Paid-to-post forums are the easiest earning method but the earnings are low. For higher earnings, you can start freelancing. To be honest, I tried freelancing but it did not work for me because it requires certain skills. I hope that it will work for you because the earnings are very good. I do not have any other earning methods in my hands. I am currently looking for easy and profitable earning methods. If I find them, I will share them with you with pleasure. :)

arunima25

Verified member
Yes, you are right. Paid-to-post forums are the easiest earning method but the earnings are low. For higher earnings, you can start freelancing. To be honest, I tried freelancing but it did not work for me because it requires certain skills. I hope that it will work for you because the earnings are very good. I do not have any other earning methods in my hands. I am currently looking for easy and profitable earning methods. If I find them, I will share them with you with pleasure. :)
Thank you so much. It would be nice to know and learn about the other profitable earning methods. Please do share here if you coke yo know of any. That would help many here. Forums like Trendri and Forum Coin are for sharing and learning together.
Can you tell me about the freelancing sites that you have tried? I would like to know about few good paying freelancing sites. I am good with article writing and writing short stories. I would like to try my luck if I get some good paying sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much. It would be nice to know and learn about the other profitable earning methods. Please do share here if you coke yo know of any. That would help many here. Forums like Trendri and Forum Coin are for sharing and learning together.
Can you tell me about the freelancing sites that you have tried? I would like to know about few good paying freelancing sites. I am good with article writing and writing short stories. I would like to try my luck if I get some good paying sites.
Of course, I will share with you any other profitable earning methods I will come across. Hope to find some good ones soon. Currently, I am looking for them. The freelancing sites I have tried so far are Fiverr and Upwork but I have never cashed out. I found the tasks too difficult for me, so I gave them up. Anyhow, you could try them since you are good at writing and see if they work for you. I wish you all the best. We will be in touch. :)

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are so many paid to post forums you will come across on the web and this is quite understandable because you will come across huge number of them. Choosing the one with a better pay is crucial. This will enhance your money making chances on these Platforms. It is extremely possible for you to understand that if you want to make reasonable amount of money on paid to post forum, you will need to engage in forum activities almost all the time and you should make it a routine activity if you really want to earn reasonably on paid to post Forums.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
One of the most important thing to take note of is to ensure that you gain enough experience on how to work on paid to post forum effortlessly because this type of way to make money online are springing up in large numbers and you need to choose the one that best suits your style . For instance, trendri is a very good platform to make money and if you are not really interested in writing lengthy post ,then this particular platform is it for you and if you would like to write a short post then the best platform you could do that is referrer index forum.