Paid To Click Website Or Paid To Post Forums?

Bisolami

Verified member
I have always seen a lot of people compare paid-to-click websites and paid-to-post forums. This comparison has always been on the internet for so long and I don't think there is a best between these two but it depends on the preference of every individual and the reason why they have chosen the particular one that they chose. I am sure that everybody will have a reason for choosing either paid-to-click websites or paid-to-post forums and I think it depends on the one that they feel comfortable with when working on it because some people feel comfortable when walking and paid-to-click websites some other people feel comfortable when walking and paid to post forums. Some people even think about the amount of money they make from the two and when they compare they go for the one that they make a lot of money from.

If I were to choose, I will choose paid-to-post forums over paid-to-click websites. I have worked on a lot of paid-to-post forums and a lot of paid-to-click websites so I have a very vast knowledge of how the two of them work and my observation is that you are likely to make more money from paid-to-post forums than a paid-to-click website.

I prefer paid-to-post forums because you do not have to be very skilled yo work on them. You also do not need to do some tasks that may be quite rigorous for you. Yours is to come and post threads and comment on articles and that is all. When we go to paid-to-click websites, you will be asked to carry out some tasks which may sometime be stressful for you because we do not have an idea of how to go about doing the task. There are even sometimes that you will be asked to download some games and play them till you get to a particular level. If you work on paid-to-post forums with the time that you want to use to play games on tha paid to click websites, you would have made something tangible and the money may even be small. Well, some people are very good when it comes to carrying out tasks so they may prefer paid-to-click websites.