Rupee4click: Get paid to solve captcha, data entry and more

Finger Geek

Verified member
Rupee4Click Is a new website that is paying for doing simple tasks with them. They pay upto ₹50 per captcha sloved. They also have data entry jobs and simple tasks like installation of apps and paid for quiz. There data entry is also upto ₹50 per copy and paste task.
Sign up today for a ₹500 bonus! Rupee4Click - #1 Indian Online Captcha Typing & Data Entry Jobs Provider .You will earn ₹100 per referral and ₹10 per click on your link. 1000 click per day is ₹10000. The minimum payout is ₹5000. They accept bitcoin, PayPal, paytm and many more.
But the problem is that I have not confirmed there payment. That is why I need you guys to register with my link and let us know together if they are legit or not.
Click here to register and get your ₹500 signup bonus Rupee4Click - #1 Indian Online Captcha Typing & Data Entry Jobs Provider

Solution
I think so first you should have to test it is it legit or not then you have to share with us because in this way our precious time is wasting and there are many fake apps which have steal the believes of people from the real apps .So if you find it real then share with us or another method of finding this app is real or not you have to search about it on Google ,utube ,Facebook,twister etc or from your friends about it .Of it proves legit then share with us .
There is no argument about the legitimate of the site and I like them. But it is not easy to work with hive micro.
Kolotibablo and 2captcha are good captcha website and paying ones. But it will take long time to earn tangible amount of money with the two.
All these...

marcusfe

The fact is that I don't trust any paying program coming from India, there is absolutely nothing to trust about those guys. Once I say ruppee I knew it was them, so I made up my mind never to give it a try. There was one I did recently that almost get my phone spoiled. They can create a Trojan horse and package it as a good thing for someone.

Haypril

Every time and money investors should learn to make research before investing one of the most valuable commodity. Most money making opportunities that I have taken from India ends up been a waste of time and resources. And to make the matter worst, it like using my own hands to throw away my personal data to someone hiding behind computer.

Salimo 92

I think that pay out is achievable fast so you can focus to reach the threshold fast then share with us either they were legit or not , I am involved in similar sites and I see that the majority of sites of this category are legit , I am eagar to know about this one .

Finger Geek

Verified member
I think that pay out is achievable fast so you can focus to reach the threshold fast then share with us either they were legit or not , I am involved in similar sites and I see that the majority of sites of this category are legit , I am eagar to know about this one .
What similar site did you say you join? Are they paying. I will like the site you are working on.
There is also a similar site that I joined and I have received two to three payment with them. The name of the site is hivemicrojob. Why I don't like it much is that it is not easy to complete task with them. But I see some users makingore than $50 daily with them. I don't know how they do that.

Salimo 92

What similar site did you say you join? Are they paying. I will like the site you are working on.
There is also a similar site that I joined and I have received two to three payment with them. The name of the site is hivemicrojob. Why I don't like it much is that it is not easy to complete task with them. But I see some users makingore than $50 daily with them. I don't know how they do that.
Yes me too I was active at Hive micro but it is more than mounth I didn't log in to it I have got an automatic payment four time with them , last time I lowered the pay out to 2$ cause I see that they ban me very fast from the job even all the responses are correct .
The Capatcha sites that I tried kolotibablo and 2 Capatcha .

Noor Fatima

Rupee4Click Is a new website that is paying for doing simple tasks with them. They pay upto ₹50 per captcha sloved. They also have data entry jobs and simple tasks like installation of apps and paid for quiz. There data entry is also upto ₹50 per copy and paste task.
Sign up today for a ₹500 bonus! Rupee4Click - #1 Indian Online Captcha Typing & Data Entry Jobs Provider .You will earn ₹100 per referral and ₹10 per click on your link. 1000 click per day is ₹10000. The minimum payout is ₹5000. They accept bitcoin, PayPal, paytm and many more.
But the problem is that I have not confirmed there payment. That is why I need you guys to register with my link and let us know together if they are legit or not.
Click here to register and get your ₹500 signup bonus Rupee4Click - #1 Indian Online Captcha Typing & Data Entry Jobs Provider
I think so first you should have to test it is it legit or not then you have to share with us because in this way our precious time is wasting and there are many fake apps which have steal the believes of people from the real apps .So if you find it real then share with us or another method of finding this app is real or not you have to search about it on Google ,utube ,Facebook,twister etc or from your friends about it .Of it proves legit then share with us .

Adesam

I think you should have made some research or text for yourself if they actually pay before promoting this kind of platform. Similar platforms like this end up wasting people's time and data most especially those from that part of the world. They will give you ridiculous payment treashold that will take your time. Please get some reviews about them online first

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is no argument about the legitimate of the site and I like them. But it is not easy to work with hive micro.
Kolotibablo and 2captcha are good captcha website and paying ones. But it will take long time to earn tangible amount of money with the two.
All these programs are waste of time. That is why I want to try this new program. There task are easy to do with good payout. But u have not confirmed there payment yet.

Solution

amadiamadi

No interested.. you got any other one?

Finger Geek

Verified member
No interested.. you got any other one?
Why did you say you are not interested. I have you tried the website before.
There is one other micro job program that you can join. You can join hive micro job. It has website and also app. The app is far easier to use than the web. But the website has more job task than the app.