What are paid to click reward websites.

Axis

Banned
Paid-to-click (PTC) apps and websites are platforms that allow users to earn small amounts of money or rewards by clicking on ads or completing other simple tasks. Some examples of tasks that users might be paid to complete include visiting websites, completing surveys, watching videos, or signing up for newsletters. These types of apps and websites often pay users in the form of virtual points or tokens, which can be redeemed for cash or other rewards. It is important to note that the amounts of money that can be earned through paid-to-click apps and websites are typically very small, and some users have reported that these types of platforms can be time-consuming or not very lucrative. It is always a good idea to be cautious when considering using a paid-to-click app or website, and to do your own research and due diligence before deciding whether or not to use one.

Majority of these paid to click websites usually pays their members points earned via payment methods such as PayPal, payoneer, Western Union, Skrill, Paytm, payeer, or via gift cards such as Google gift cards , iTunes gift cards , Amazon gift cards , fiverr gift cards , target gift cards etc. And finally majority of them support payments via cryptocurrency tokens such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin etc.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Rewarding tasks platform could be a nice way for people to make money on but the only thing is the fact that the earning rates is not encouraging to so many members who are actively participating on those tasks and activities.

I have come to understand that most of the rewarding platforms available that gives opportunity for people to make money are not always trusted and some of them I've come to know will give a minute earning rate that discourages members .

For now I don't have interest in such anymore , my main point of concentration is just to learn a skill and probably to make money on other ways that could be profitable. I have come to understand that making money in all these rewarding applications are frustrating and carries a lot of emotional stress because the whole tasks and activities couple with the low any rate will drain you emotionally.