What Is Your Easiest Get Paid To Post Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like get paid to post website very much because it does not take much effort to make money on there.

When you are able to write a complete sentence, make a meaningful comment and create a valuable thread, you are going to go to make money on this website.

But these websites have different rules and regulations. They have different thresholds before you can receive your cash. Also there are some that makes things pretty much easier for the members.

Trendri is one of the easiest get paid to post website have ever work with. You can post at anytime you want and still earn money so far you're still within the limit.

Another one is Bizdustry, this website allows me to make money at every hour. I found this to be the easiest as request less characters to money for every comment.

I wasn't nice to hear from you, what is your easiest get paid to post website you have ever work with?

Last edited:

Mishi

This leaves you being able to squeeze out the free bet, which can be as much as £100. Multiply this by how many betting sites there are and you can quite easily come away with a profit of a few hundred pounds.

Godsplan

I like get paid to post website very much because it does not take much effort to make money on there.

When you are able to write a complete sentence, make a meaningful comment and create a valuable thread, you are going to go to make money on this website.

But these websites have different rules and regulations. They have different thresholds before you can receive your cash. Also there are some that makes things pretty much easier for the members.

Trendri is one of the easiest get paid to post website have ever work with. You can post at anytime you want and still earn money so far you're still within the limit.

Another one is Bizdustry, this website allows me to make money at every hour. I found this to be the easiest as request less characters to money for every comment.

I wasn't nice to hear from you, what is your easiest get paid to post website you have ever work with?
Sure, l agree with you totally. I have been trying some get paid to sites l have realized that trendri is one of the easiest get paid to post sites. Even though I have not written many messages here, l have seen the site very friendly to use.

Another similar one that is also very easy just like you said is the bizdustry. I was there recently too and I have seen that it also pays very good.

Apart from these, l have worked for some time in read.cash and things never went well for me over there. Because of that I finally left the site to search for better alternatives and hopefully l found some like trendri and bizdustry.

Khezo

Well I have two sites for this the first been bizdustry it's a very good site that pays you I think he pays higher than trendithen the next is of course this site which is also ok once you put your time and data to it so that's all.

marcusfe

I've working on different pay to post forum and almost everyone of them is doing fine but I must confess that one is better than the others. My first favourite pay to post forum is bizdustry followed by trendri. These sites have helped me financially and in building my writing capability. I can now write very well without feeling of any stress.

Ekuvero

Trendri really have a good reviews they payment option is nice due to the fact that they pay your earning directly to your local bank account though they pay per comments is low but its quite reliable and trusted than those scam sites who would promise you a mouthwatering offer after partaking in the tasks in the site but would later ask you to upgrade the site but would which would give them an opportunity to scams you.I really hope they would Reilly be consistence in paying out to users

MissCG

Hello all, just found this forum, I still can`t believe it a forum pays members for their posts, how come I didn`t find out this earlier ? :unsure:

Anyway, I`m trying to read as much as I can here, hopefully I will stick to it and try make some money :)

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will give this award to trendri here I think posting here is a lot easy that I'd why I have been active here for months now. I haven't regretted even for a day. It was even more enjoyable when the pay was a lot higher so I'm it easier here and I don't regret joining this site. How I wish the earning power can be reversed though

anil02

Verified member

At present I am using 5 paid to post sites, most or easy. I active at Trendri, BMF and Bizdustry before couple of days. I am posting at Bizdustry but I am not earning, don't know why. They are saying you have not join room, I don't know how to join room. I am also working at mylot and FC. Community at both side are friendly. Earning at my lot is slow but it is best one site for because I have many friends there and I always like to interact with them.

Dekadet

At present I am using 5 paid to post sites, most or easy. I active at Trendri, BMF and Bizdustry before couple of days. I am posting at Bizdustry but I am not earning, don't know why. They are saying you have not join room, I don't know how to join room. I am also working at mylot and FC. Community at both side are friendly. Earning at my lot is slow but it is best one site for because I have many friends there and I always like to interact with them.
Your post is the best so far, others are just repeating what the original poster said. I would really like you to share some more info about the three other sites you mentioned - Bmf, my lot and FC.

Also I would like to know how they pay and how much but most importantly I would like to know how I could join. These days having multiple streams of income is the way to go. Waiting for your reply thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.