Get paid to post : easiest way to earn money through here

Ayeshabashir

Everyone wants to become rich and successful. If someone told you that you will become rich overnight then he is totally wrong and scam. Because success demands hardworking ,consistancy, determination,patience and time.So,don't fall prey to these websites because these are all fraudulent and scammer.

If you want to earn money through paid to post sites then I will share you the website which is legitimate and you can work here without any doubt. The name of this website is cryptotalk. This forum will pay you by writing a post.In order to register on this forum you firstly will have to do comments in 100 post just like trendri forum after completing this task you will be eligible to work here . Thus forum pays you money in the form of satoshi.

But the one thing you should keep in mind that you will have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum otherwise if you do any mistakes then you will be banned.

Last edited:

Proxy-Sale

I had heard of this service before, but had never used it. I would like to know what is the approximate possible income that this service can provide on a monthly basis? Of course I understand that it all depends on how a particular person works, but still there are some interesting cases, I would like to know about them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it seems there are a lot of paid to post sites now I'm just knowing no about this one but it sounds interesting already to me. I'm looking for good posting sitss just like trendri so that I can have about good 3 sites to work on though I'm still looking at working more on freelancing sites as a writer

I know a friend that makes up to $50 daily on very good dsys so I'm sure I can make good money if I just improve on my writing skills which I'm ready to do by next year. but wait diid you write that we need to write 190 posts before we can be verified to start working on the site. If that's no error then that's pretty much. you didn't write about the minimum payout. So how can one expect to be paid?

I will still check it out but what's the pay per post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think I may have an account with this platform because I have an account with this so many paid to post platforms but I've actually not to visited so many of them in the past because some of them don't pay any reasonable amount of money.

I actually have nothing against the cryptotalk forum but 190 post for you to be verified in order to start making money from the platform is quite big. Not everyone will be interested in that and that will actually be a setback for so many people who want to work on it.

It is also important and necessary you tell us they pay rate of the platform. if it is reasonable then a lot of people can actually decide to do the 190 post in order to be able to make money from the platform.

Presently, I am contented with the amount of paid to post forums I am active on.

Suba

Staff member
I joined Cryptotalk since the forum site was launched in November 2016, at that time the forum gave a reward of 1000 satoshi for each post, which can be withdrawn via Yobit. and all payments are received smoothly.

Because Bitcon's transaction fees are very expensive, I had to exchange my bitcoins with Doge to avoid high transaction fees. But unfortunately this platform has banned some countries from participating in the My country forum including one of the banned countries and since then I can't login.

arunima25

Verified member
Well, crypto talk....from the sound of the name, I assume that the forum is mostly about the cryptocurrency discussions. Well, I might be wrong as the names might be misleading at times.
Seems like the forum is in the market since the last few years as one of the members has posted that he has been the member thers since 2016.
For now, I have few good forum sites that is good enough for me and I would like to limit myself to them. They are interesting and I am able to contribute and participate there.
I would like to skip this one for the following reasons.
1. Enough on my plate to handle for now.
2. If the forum is all about cryptos, I am not an expert with that. I am still learning and might get exhausted soon there, not being able to contribute much.
3. Payment is in Satoshi. I am not into cryptos. PayPal and gift vouchers are my preferred options.
4. It has banned a few countries as mentioned in the above comment. So, not very much assuring for future.
5. 100 posts to qualify and get verified is too exhaustive and quite discouraging.