How to start a paid to post forum?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paid forum posting is becoming a new way to make money. This is actually a win-win situation for all the people who work on the forum. The forum owner can generate a huge amount of traffic if they run an online forum. Moreover, members of the forum could also get paid to post on the forums. So, how can we create a paid to post forum that looks great?

Look for a forum hosting provider

This is the first step you must follow. You need a domain if you want to set up a forum. This is pretty easily done. There are many hosting services that you can use if you want to start a paid posting forum.

Look for the right kind of forum template

Forum template and themes are one of the most important things that you must consider if you want to create a forum for yourself. It might be really hard to find the best theme. However, you can do that if you try to search for them.

Set up pay rates and market your forum

You need to set up fair pay rates so that your members would be willing to post on the forums. Most of the people are looking for some extra ways of making money online. So, you can pay them a fixed compensation. It would benefit both the members and the forum owner as well.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have never tried my hands on creating and running forums, let alone managing and running a paid to post forums. You can easily create a forum by spending $100-$200 but to run it as a paid to post site, you will need at least $1000 as a reserve funds. That's because it will take a long time for a forum to earn from ads and subscription sale but you will have to start paying to your users from day one. Believe me it is not easy to earn money.

niche

Verified member
I have noticed that most of the PTP forum owners at present are mainly paying their members $.01 per post , so a member has to make 500 posts per day to reach payout. They also allow members only 10 posts per day, so they are usually paying all the members less than $30 a month. There are many ad networks which pay for every visitor, and since forum members are spending at least 15-20 minutes daily on the forum, they can make enough money from advertising from the first day.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many other things that you may need to do in case if you want to start a forum. Starting and running a paid forum is not that easy at all. However, if you put a considerable amount of effort, then it could be worth it.

Start and test forum in the beta version

Before you launch your forum online, you could test the online forum in a beta version as well. You could make sure that the features on your forum are working well. You may not want your members to experience glitches and other issues when it comes to running the forum in a successful manner.

Offer bonuses to the members

This is also one of the most important things that you may need to do. If you want to engage online and start a paid to post forum, then you could also offer additional bonuses to active members who have been with the forum for a long time. This involves members who use the forum daily or sign in every day.

Make sure your members post original content

Originality matters a lot. This is why it would be much better to communicate with your members and request them to post original content and avoid plagiarism. This is also one of the most important aspects of running a blog.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I find it little clumsy to read a post on this topic. We are here, on a paid to post site, trying to earn few bucks and we are reading a post where someone enrolled in paid to post program gives tips on how to start a paid to post forums.
Well, back to the topic, you need a lot of reserve funds to start a paid to post site. That's because you will be paying your users from day one but it might take 6 months to earn