How To Start Your Own Paid Survey Site?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money and many people rely a lot on survey websites to make money. However, I have never ever heard of any person trying to create his or her own survey websites ever. In fact, people depend a lot on other survey websites, but it seems that no one ever got the idea of opening their own survey site! One of the biggest aspect of a survey site is the connection you must have with the marketing research companies. I think most of the marketing companies have their own survey sites, but there might be a few agencies that might be working with many companies. if you plan to create a survey site, then you must work with those marketing firms.

However, you may start your own research firm and create your own website. You can start this own business yourself if you want. Since most of the research companies are located in many developed countries such as Canada and the United States, you must be located there ion order to work with them. I know that creating such kind of marketing agency might not be a possibility if you are from any Tier 3 country. So is it possible to create your own survey site?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Paid surveys are one of the easiest and most popular ways to make money online. Companies pay you to take surveys on a variety of topics to help them understand their customers better. A paid survey site is a website that allows users to sign up as members and earn cash by taking online surveys and participating in focus groups. There are many sites like this that offer opportunities for making money online. But before you consider starting your own paid survey site, you need to know what it takes to build a successful business.

The first step would be setting up a payment system, this is the core of your website so it's very important you choose a payment system that will suit your requirements.

If you can't do this, probably you are not a programmer, don't worry you can hire a professional to do the job for you , it won't cost you more than your entire rewards afterwards. However I feel a survey site is for those who have working organizations. If not that should be another problem you should be looking to. Well for me I feel this survey sites sell out people's information to top firms out there for money, not necessarily for their company. We can really know all they do at close doors since they have inefficient or no body check mating them when they mess with customers privacy.