What inspired you to start your own business?

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things that inspire people to start their own businesses. For some people, it’s the desire to be their own boss. For others, it’s the challenge of building something from scratch. And for others still, it’s the opportunity to pursue a passion.

In my case, it was a combination of all three. I’ve always been a pretty entrepreneurial person, and I’ve always been passionate about fitness and helping people lead healthy lives. So when I had the opportunity to start my own business in the fitness industry, I jumped at it.

It’s been a lot of hard work, but it’s also been incredibly rewarding. I’ve been able to build something that I’m really proud of, and that’s made a difference in the lives of a lot of people. And that’s what keeps me going, even on the tough days.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I have more than dozen of reasons inspiring me to do business.
Firstly I am very passionate about business.
Since I was very young I dreamt of being a businessman and business is thing which is in me I must say. A good businessman is a problem solver. I love solving other people's problems by providing the required product and service in return with money.
I also find business as a means of employment for me. As I avail the required products to people I am in the process busy making an income for my family and my daily upkeep. I would like to provide the goods that are most required by the people in the locality and have limited supply or are over priced by few greedy businessmen.
So I am being motivated by the solution that I provide to the existing clients problems on the queries of certain products and services at large. i

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well ,all I will say is that I don't really have any inspiration when I'm interested to establish anything . I'm just doing something based on my natural interest after weighting it against certain factors and it seems comfortable and appealing to me.

Probably my only inspiration that might likely push me to establish a business is the fact that I do not just need a situation that I only have to depend on my salary as my only source of income. Salary alone does not make people to be rich but establishing our own personal business is what makes us to be richer and to attend the financial freedom we are interested. .

There is a lot of joy in having or establishing a successful business, that is why I'm trying all possible means to establish a business because business gives you the confidence that you are moving in the right direction of success.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Actually presently I do not have a business but sooner or later I see myself establishing love soon, the kind of business I want to establish is a photography business. And even ask me what inspires me to go into photography then I will say that majority of people do not like the way they look, but to be sincere God has given to each and everyone of them including me and you they needed looks for us to face our aspiration in life, and to making other people to believe that they lack nothing and also everyone is beautiful in his or her own way, how can totally convinced them by holding that camera.

In addition to that photography is absolutely a very profitable business, and is not a kind of business that an individual can establish in an undeveloped area, but for an individual to succeed as a photographer he or she must establish his or her photography shop in the outset of town, where photogenic individuals can totally feed their eyes on the talent.

Axis

Banned
Hard work and industriousness is enough to motivate an individual to establish the Business of his or her choice. You do not need any pressure from any individual to establish a business because if you do so it may seems that you are establishing the business just because an individual pressures you to do so. Although I do not see myself as an individual who is going to establish a business someday and that is because I make majority of my money online and to be sincere making money online is definitely working for me. But if I should establish a business someday it will definitely be in a restaurant business. Restaurant business seems to be the most kind of business profitable and worthy of establishing these days.

Restaurant business can never go out of profit and income, because food is a very essential factor of property to mankind. And being there to give members of the public the kind of food considered to be delicious and palatable can totally be an interesting way to earn a living and to make ends meet.