Business Ideas Possible businesses that you can start on a paid to post forum.

Etini

Valued Contributor
What many people on paid to post forums do is just to come online, make posts to earn the rewards on offer and off they go. Beyond getting paid to make posts, there are other businesses that one can start on a paid to post forum. Below are some of these businesses.

1) Micro Influencing: You can build popularity and following on paid to post forums. That comes with longevity and meaningful contributions. From there, you can be promoting other forums and sites for a fee on the paid to post forums you are popular on for a fee. That's what some of us do for free though. Put a price tag on that.

2) Freelance Writing Services: Website admins come to paid to post forums to seek out content writers they can hire. If you are an excellent writer, paid to post forums offer a good breeding ground to blossom your services on freelance writing.

3) Virtual Currency Exchange Services: You can be exchanging the forums virtual currency for other forms of real life currencies like fiat, PayPal crypto fkr.a fee.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have started multiple businesses on paid to post sites.
I am selling services like writing and course creation.
I am also selling ebooks and finished courses.
How many sales I make per month on average? How much money I make per month on avetrage from my business on paid to post sites?
Well, none.
I have been fairly successful on sites like Upwork, Etsy, Redbubble, Fiverr, etc. but until now I have not been able to make good sales. In my entire life, I have managed to sell just two ebooks for around $17

Kendy

Verified member
Well, you've got a good point that forums can be maximized effectively, but this isn't a sure way because there a lot of sites like Upwork and Fiverr which can be used to source for professional and verified freelancers. Also, fellow members might get scared of being scammed all in a bit to patronize the services of a fellow member. I think if this should be done, it should be known by the administrators of the particular forum to avoid potential conflict.