Why the low membership in paid to post websites?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
For those that are keeping trends of Paid to post wesbites, it will be easily observed that the trends have greatly been reduced. There are no more members as we always have it some years back especially during the lockdown. The following among others may be the reasons why this may be so.

Paid to post websites pay low. This may discourage some people to make it their main sources of income. Except one is a student, paid to post can be used as a secondary way of earning money.

Irrelevant topics. To be honest, gone have been the days when there are educative topics on most paid to post websites. These time, people post primarily to earn.

Lemming

The second one!
I agree with you.
I have read many posts which are uninformative and seem hastily written.
Some of them are even quite superficial. They provide rather banal and often inapplicable suggestions for most.
Only one example: "If you want to earn money online sell things you don't use".
If I have things that I don't use there must be a reason and that motivation could be the reason for which other would not want to buy them.
Just because I don't use something doesn't mean it would be of interest to someone else.

Activator230822

Verified member
I think the most common reasons for the downfall of the most Paid to post sites is that the primary earning means for the industry is through ads and to be more precisely the Google ads that in turn earns the webmasters and revenue.
Therefore there is a drastically decline in the earning of ad revenue ever since the world was hit by the ongoing worldwide inflation.
With that being said, the rewarding system to the posters is consequently compromised which leads to reduced earning rates that cause the inactivity and low membership turnup and finally massive exodus for the users on those affected sites follows.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The second one!
I agree with you.
I have read many posts which are uninformative and seem hastily written.
Some of them are even quite superficial. They provide rather banal and often inapplicable suggestions for most.
Only one example: "If you want to earn money online sell things you don't use".
If I have things that I don't use there must be a reason and that motivation could be the reason for which other would not want to buy them.
Just because I don't use something doesn't mean it would be of interest to someone else.
This will tell you that many people wish to earn money and not create topics that people will learn from. This has really affected not only the members of such a paid to post but also, it will affect the owner of the paid to post.

Google will not spare any site that keeps on churning out different irrelevant topics. Many websites have been stripped off of their adsense account. This has made the earning to be reduced.

I am sure that if paid to post websites can take care of this aspect, I am very sure that there will be significantly increment in the number of people that do frequent this paid to post.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Look at a paid to post forum like Forum Coin that used to brim with activity, it is now a shadow of it's former self. I don't like complaining or whining about pay rates slashing on paid to post forum but having to reduce it by 3 times is plain insensitive. It now takes 20 days to earn a dollar on a site that withdrawal threshold is technically $7. That doesn't make sense at all.

Decisions like that are some of the reasons why people would leave paid to post forums and focus on other earning opportunities online. If a site like Forum Coin van experience low activity, then, it is truly bad for paid to post forums.

Lemming

I believe that the health of a forum depends not only on how many people frequent it, but also on the economic revenue it manages to make.
We can not think that the person or people who manage a forum cannot have an economic gain.
Especially if you decide to pay those who write posts or create threads, there must be some income that would be bigger than the cost of managing the forum. Otherwise, the owner might pay the writers with his/her own money, which risks being unsuccessful from an economic point of view even in the short term.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
I remember there was a time like this in had a job that takes my time, yet I was very active on paid to post forums. TRENDRI was my First and I gained so much during the covid. However, I joined others after then, some scammed me, some banned and some are just paying so little that you would even appreciate posting for free. Sometimes when you check what you have to go through to create original content (threads) then you end up asking yourself for what. Yea! I can read posts, browse around and drop my comments easily, catching fun in the process, but creating thread sometimes ain't what you do for fun.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think the pay rate is an issue, I believe people are satisfied with the current pay rate. How much can you expect writing 30-40 words? Don't you think 2-3 cents are enough? The problem I see with paid to post sites is they are not consistent, they frequently reduce pay rate or open and close paid posting frequently. Another issue is people have lost trust in earning from paid posting because there are not many sites where you can earn as a forum poster.

niche

Verified member
There were several forums which promised to pay members in 2022 like bondcash yet refused to pay when the member reached the payout level. Posting on forums is extremely time consuming, so members who were cheated on these forums are thinking twice before wasting their time again posting on forums without any kind of compensation. Only well established forums which pay are active.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
It's quite noticeable that the popularity of paid-to-post websites has taken a significant dip lately. Unlike a few years ago, especially during the lockdown, we're not seeing the same influx of members. There could be several factors contributing to this decline.

Firstly, the pay rates on these platforms tend to be quite low. This discourages many individuals from relying on them as a primary source of income. Unless you're a student or someone looking for supplementary income, the returns might not seem worth the effort.

Secondly, the quality of content on these sites has shifted. In the past, there used to be more educational and informative discussions. Nowadays, it seems like most people are primarily focused on posting just to earn money, rather than engaging in meaningful conversations.

Overall, while paid-to-post websites still have their place, it seems like their appeal has diminished due to these factors.