Get Paid To Post: Knitty Website

Holicent

VIP Contributor
1. Model Railroad Hobbyist
Model Railroad Hobbyist is a free online magazine for model railroaders that features content related to scale model railroading.

How much will each post cost you?
A commonplace accommodation of 3000 words article and 30 photographs (organized) in addition to a short brief video clasp will bring about an article that runs around 6 scene spreads which has 10 photographs and incorporates a brief video cut. This article will be paid about $230, or about $38 per landscape spread on average.

The breakdown of their standard rates is provided below.

$10 for a 350-word landscape text spread; $10 for a photo; $25 for a virtual reality image (three-dimensional click-and-spin); $25 for a minute of video or audio (5 minutes maximum; please contact us if you need more time because we have size restrictions).

2. Knitty
Knitty It is one of the web's longest-running free knitting magazines, offering a vast array of free knitting patterns and tutorials.

How much will each post cost you?
You will receive payment to your PayPal account once the submission goes live on their website, which ranges from $150 to $200.

They talk about:
They talk about things or subjects related to knitting. If you are good at this, you can really earn so much.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
These websites seem to be niche websites. The problem with niche websites is you can write only on certain niches and for those who no nothing about the niche, the website is not useful. I have been a freelance writers for a couple of years, I have made substantial amount of money by selling my services through freelancer sites and also sold articles for a couple of publications. However, I have never attempted to write on railroad or knitting niches, thus, even though the sites offer high pay rate I cannot attempt to write on these platforms. Well, I have language and writing skills, if I work hard to research the topic, make notes on the niche, I can of course create articles on these niches but that will require a lot of hard works and also involve a lot of time. Despite my hard work if the article gets rejected, my hard work will go wastage.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Based on my experience on paid posting activities online, I have been able to garner some fact about postings and I want to reckon that the website that you shared may probably not be genuine based on the humongous amount of pay that is attached to it . It is unbelievable to earn such a huge amount of money just by making post as you and I know that it may not be possible. It is better to stick with platforms like trendri to make money legitimately without having to go through stress and you are sure to receive your pay at the end of the day.