Why trendri is the best paid to post forum?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I am no more new in making money online as I have been making money online since 2010 and I have tried many ways to make money online. I would say that one of the easiest way to make money online is paid to post forum. And I have tried many paid t post forum , I have been paid with some will the other way round with some.

The first paid to post forum that paid me was cpahero back then around 2011 before they stopped paying. Another one I tried is talkafrica but it closed up. But with the ones that are still paying and the oldest are forumcoin and beermoneyforum. One thing I don't like about forumcoin is the website layout while on beermoneyforum, the admin is found of banning users. Many users also complained about this. I got banned many times here and not paying me my money. At first I thought that I was against there rules but with my later accounts I made sure that I was careful but the accounts was banned.

But here on trendri, I only got two warnings since maybe last year that I joined. The first warning was on my thread just containing list and the second was posting in the wrong category. I have never heard complain from other members. So trendri forum is the best and is the highest paying forum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I support your notion that this is one of the best forums out there and I know it will continue to get better. I just like the different sections we have here it just different from other forums that just talked about money making and the admin here is just humane because that's how it should be.
You have issues on the forum which is very normal because as humans we will always make mistakes and you get corrected by the admin not just outright Ban which to me is always a very harsh decisions taken by any site admin. Why do you just Ban posters outrightly with no warning and nothing

So trendri is doing well by giving a lot of people the place to earn some money I hope that the admin will continue with the good work and that this forum will be here for a very long time

Rubz

I totally agree with you that trendri is the best paid to post forum. I've also worked on beermoneyforum and i got banned. I also thought i did something wrong at first and then i created a second account and was also very careful. I was able to reach the minimum point for withdrawal and just when i applied for withdrawal, i was banned. It was so painful because i did not get paid after all my hard work. It is not so with trendri. They don't just ban people on trendri unjustly. Another reaskn trendri is my best paid to post forum is because they have different withdrawal methods. Unlike some platforms where i have worked on where they have just one withdrawal method, making it difficult for people who can't access that withdrawal method to withdraw their money.

Suba

Staff member
Actually the rules for all forums are almost the same to give a warning or banned, especially to avoid spam and plagiarism. But there are also forums that give a warning if a member makes a post, "Off topic". In my opinion, to assess an online forum, we have to look at the interaction of members, friendliness of admins and moderators who are willing to answer member questions, content that is useful and easy to understand. So I think Trendri has the qualifications to be the best forum.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Trendri is a nice platform for people to make money with. In as much as the platform is legit and pays every members for all the things they have done it is also a platform that so many people are very much happy to be long because of so many things.

I like the platform because it is much easier and simple for people to post and get paid without much stress. Rules and regulations of this platform is simple for people to follow while many other similar paid to post platforms have rules that may be quite difficult even when this does not necessarily adds to the growth and development of the platform as a whole. .

I wish and suggest that the admin and the owner of the platform should consider increasing the earning rates for people to make at least close to a dollar on daily basis . This will be of greater help.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I absolutely agree with you that Trendri is the best paid-to-post forum. It is true that paid-to-post forums are a very popular earning method because you can earn money easily. However, you must be very careful because not all of these sites are legit. Trendri is a legit site which respects its members and it really pays. I enjoy working on Trendri because I meet people from all over the world and I learn new things from the interesting threads the members publish every day. I would recommend Trendri to everyone.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Trendri is really one of the best forums right now. It's simple and an easy to use forum where we can discuss every trending topic from money making, marketing, finance, business, SEO, cryptocurrency and health. Everybody can have a real time discussion on subject of mutual interest, and learn about a topic in its entirety. Trendri has now over 50,000 members, and I'm still seeing there are new users coming in and signing up.

The admin and moderators of Trendri are also very supportive. They have an effective teamwork going on here which provides a positive environment to the forum users.

I wish Trendri along with its users flourish well into the future.

uforwealth

Verified member
I agree with you on the fact that trendri is the best paid to post website and these are the factors that make it the best : Instant Payment, more than one payment system, earning for loging in, improvement and friendly admin.

• Instant payment
Trendri is the best paid to post website I have ever seen when it comes to withdrawal of earnings. The payment is fast. Although it is clearly stated on the forum that payment will be made within 48 hours, in my own case, when I made a withdrawal request, my earnings arrive within 24 hours.

• More than one payment system
Trendri has more than one payment system unlike other paid to post websites that have only one payment system. As a result of this, Trendri stands out.

• Earning For Loging in
I consider trendri the best paid to post site because I always get paid on a daily basis for logging in without doing anything else.

• Improvement
The admin continues to improve the website from time to time. I could remember about 2 years a go when there was no word count. Knowing the number of words was very difficult. Many thanks to the admin for adding that feature which other paid to post site do not have.

• Friendly Admin
The admin of trendri.com is friendly to the members in the sense that he rarely bans accounts even if he wants to do so , he will notify and warn the person that has gone against the rules and regulations of the site. Whereas the admins of other similar websites will ban members unreasonably.

If you are not a new member on this site, with all the above mentioned factors, you will agree with me that Trendri is indeed the best paid to post website.

Ayeshabashir

I completely agree with you trendri is the best platform where we can earn money . It is the best paid to post forum. I had also worked on other paid to post website but unfortunately I was banned due to unintentionally violating the rules of the forum .But the best thing of trendri platform which I like the most is that the admin is not directly banned your account if you do any mistake . The admin will give you warning point so that we will realize our mistake and correct it.

Secondly if we work on this platform then we cannot only earn money but also get a lot of knowledge and information about the cryptocurrencies,real estate,human health,,digital marketing,bitcoin,ethereum,faucet and also have many other things. Every kind of member can join this platform because you can post on any option and earn money through this. Also the admin is very supportive and friendly

Last edited:

Shaf

Verified member
One of the most attractive things to me about Trendri is that the management considers the quality of posts on the forum. Having spam-like posts on your site would definitely not help with getting accepted by search engines and advertisers.
Some people complain about the length of posts required to earn, but that's good because it allows one to actually contribute decently to the topic at hand.

Another thing that's great is prompt payment of earnings. You usually get paid within 24-48 hours of placing a request, and when it's not possible due to factors outside their control, the management apologizes and pays as soon as possible.

I also like that when you do things that go against what they want on the forum, you get multiple warnings before being banned. Anyone who's serious would take note of the offending actions and not repeat such again.

One underestimated thing is how much information you can get by really going through what others contribute here. I have gained knowledge here I wouldn't have gotten elsewhere.

E

eldavis

Trendri is indeed one of the best forums out there, there is no doubt about that. The site has been stable for a long period of time now, even when the amount one could earn per day was limited, they still most persons thought it would be the end, but it actually made things a lot easier. The site is easy to understand and navigate, it gives you enough time to work on other sites well. You dont have to spend your whole day trying to achieve your desired target for the day.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Definitely trendri is one of the best paid to post websites, I am new to this website and I don't know too much but as I read the rules, regulations and paying policies I thought with myself that this could be one of the best websites, most interesting things for me in this website are that you can have passive income too (when someone posts in your threads) and also you are being paid for posting articles.

I also liked the payment methods because you can withdraw your money using different methods, nowadays one of the major problems of users with websites is their payment method and in my opinion all websites should have several payment options.

As I heard about trendri I started researching about it and finally realized that I should definitely join this website and now I am glad to be here and sharing my experience with you guys.

Shigobad2020

I have been working on trendri forum site for a long time and I can say the forum site is one of the best way to make money online , though we also have some better forum sites out there too . The rules and regulations of all forum sites are almost the same , don't copy another persons post which is also plagiarism , secondly don't comment off topic and the punishment for all these is getting banned if you are not careful and you might loose your earning along the line as well .
With trendri forum sites , I believe the maximum comment you can make per day is just five comment and creation of three thread which is the daily limit so far .
And you can get instant withdrawal if you are withdrawing with crypto currency but if you want your country currency , the money will be paid during the weekend .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have written several reviews on Trendri paid to post website as u have been a member for more than 3 years. The paid to post makes sure that the users earn alongside learning.

One for the advantages and benefits of working with Trendi is that the admin is always on time replying you. Hardly will you wait 24 hours before you get your reply.

The mode of payment is also flexible. There are many options made available during withdrawal. Users can use their bank transfer and as well accepts crypto as a model of payment.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I agree, Trendri admin promptly replies to user queries. It's also great that the forum offers a flexible mode of payment, with different options available for withdrawal. The admin's promptness and the forum's flexible payment options demonstrate a strong commitment to providing a user-friendly and inclusive platform. It not only sets Trendi forum apart from other forums, but also reflects the admin's dedication towards creating a positive and supportive community for all users.

Kendy

Verified member
I can say it categorically that trendri is the best forum at least for now. Starting from the CEO who is the admin is considerate and gives a warning to defaulters rather than banning them without forewarning.
I also admire this forum because of the transparency it gives its members. Working on Beermoneyforum was a disaster as I usually stick to rules and regulations yet my account was blocked, claiming I was posting trash. Anyways, I made an appeal and it wasn't attended to which is unfair to members.
Trendri forum has been of immense benefits because I get to learn new things from other valued contributors.