The best way to make money in trendri.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadhu Rahul

To make money go to this after entering you have to register into that account a
fter you will login in to that

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
To make money go to this after entering you have to register into that account a
fter you will login in to that
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative post and helpful video about Trendri. It is true that Trendri is the best earning platform. It is easy to earn money here. You just create new threads on any topics you like and you reply to other members' posts. It is so simple. Actually, Trendri is my favourite site because it is legit and because you meet new people here and learn lots of things by reading several interesting posts that are published every day. I think that no other site compares to it. Hope you enjoy your time here working on Trendri.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Are you referring to Trendri.com or Trending? Because both has different spelling. However, if you are referring to trending.com, I would have loved you to give details about how the site works, instead of just dropping a video on the site.....Is the site a PTP site, or another site entirely, I think all these details are very important so we can know what we are dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.