My experience on Trendri-- Best content writing platform I have ever been to...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The site I am reviewing today is the site itself where I am writing this review. Trendri has been my dream content writing site that I was always looking to.

Initially, I did not know that there are paid to post forums where you can share and gain information of earning money. But, I am watching a video of Earning on YouTube and there I got to know about this site. And, then I came to this site and started posting contents. You need to write at least 15-20 posts to be able to earn for your threads and posts. This is a good policy though, as its a kind of decent rule. I have got 7 payments here till now. But, when you write contents here, never try any rewriting software or copy-paste work. You need to write content yourself and when you are eligible, you will earn 0.08$ per thread ( in minimum 110 words) you post and you can post links of your earning platforms too to gain referrals. As, here people are willing to earn and if they like your offer, they will join it.

You can find the payment proof here, where including me you can find many people payments there. And, thanks to @Fecoms who has helped me a lot in working with this site.

Sprite1950

I love this site too and it has definitely improved since the spam posts have been removed and we are getting people to discuss ideas and opinions to help each other out. When I first joined the site was overrun with spam posts promising hundreds of dollars on sites that probably didn't even exist but people are now sticking to the rules and making decent posts to improve the quality of the forum. I think Trendri has a long and successful future ahead.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I know, Lekhraj is very active here and create several topics daily, it is a good habit which he developed to keep the forum active and earn from it. Users must create their own threads, I see any copy - paste, and they will be deleted with warning.

Also, no one will be able to withdraw till there is warning period pending.

We all have to keep the site clean and helpful;l top others to know earning programs; helping each other to learn and earn.

cmoneyspinner

First of all, I am only here because lots of friends from another community kept raving about it. Now that I am here, I know why they were raving about it. First of all, I love the low payout and I have already received a payment. That's a plus! Secondly, I have contacted the Admin more than once and he is always very courteous. That's a plus! Third, I have initiated my own discussion threads and the posting process was super simple! That's a plus! Fourth, the threads are interesting and I feel comfortable contributing comments. That's a plus! So this site gets an A++++ from me.

Moni2402

The site I am reviewing today is the site itself where I am writing this review. Trendri has been my dream content writing site that I was always looking to.

Initially, I was not knowing about that there are paid to post in forums where you can share and gain information of earning money. But, I am watching a video of Earning on YouTube and there I listened of this site. And, then I came to this site and started posting contents. You need to write at least 15-20 posts to be able to earn for your threads and posts. This is a good policy though, as its a kind of decent rule. I have got 7 payments here till now. But, when you write contents here, never try any rewriting software or copy-paste work. You need to write content yourself and when you are eligible, you will earn 0.08$ per thread ( in minimum 110 words) you post and you can post links of your earning platforms too to gain referrals. As, here people are willing to earn and if they like your offer, they will join it.

You can find the payment proof here, where including me you can find many people payments there. And, thanks to @Fecoms who has helped me a lot in working with this site.
I have little time in Trendri and so far I think that the whole method of operation is excellent.

Kennysplash

Verified member

Initially, I was not knowing about that there are paid to post in forums where you can share and gain information of earning money. But, I am watching a video of Earning on YouTube and there I listened of this site. And, then I came to this site and started posting contents. You need to write at least 15-20 posts to be able to earn for your threads and posts. This is a good policy though, as its a kind of decent rule. I have got 7 payments here till now. But, when you write contents here, never try any rewriting software or copy-paste work. You need to write content yourself and when you are eligible, you will earn 0.08$ per thread ( in minimum 110 words) you post and you can post links of your earning platforms too to gain referrals. As, here people are willing to earn and if they like your offer, they will join it.

I didn't know how I did not find out about trendri a long time ago, well it is not too late. I really enjoyed every moment and every posts I have made and come across here. It is not all the time you see a forum paying this well for a long time. I also like the admin support system, they are always quick to respond to any problems you may have. Just make sure you stick to their rules and regulations, no plagiarism, no reposting of previous posts, no spam. As long as you adhere to these rules you will enjoy the forum. I have learnt a lot of priceless information on this forum and I also have the opportunity to impart to others the little I know. No forum is like trendri, they are the best.

MOSIUR

Yeah! You have spoken the truth. There are many forums where we can post our threads and comment posts like Trendri Forum. I also write in different places not only for earning but also for acquiring knowledge or having name and fame. But, I feel loved whenever I get ready to write here because the administrator sir is a very good person though I do not see him, my mind says that for his good activities and all the staffs are very sincere and active. Last of all, the authority pays in time. I wish Trendri success in future.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I got to know this website may be around this year January, but I joined in February. And ever since I joined, I don't have any regret. The admin is a very nice person that listens to people opinion. I could remember the day I suggested adding more payment and he introduced binance id.

Wiserr

Seriously at first I'm here only to earn money but I realized that the ideas am gaining is far better than the money I'm earning, trendri is a nice site to be with, I promise to provide a quality contents to it,, many of us ask for a legit way to earn a passive income online but for me trendri is the best and I believe it will continue to be the best for me and to other members, I seriously enjoy posting and earning money here, everything here is real unlike for others forums, I hope it stays long, long live trendri.

funmi

Verified member
Trendri has been a blessing not to only me but to those that I have also informed about the platform, trendri has really expose me to a lot of vital and life changing ideas which has really helped me in my everyday pursuit in life besides the fact that our administrator is really doing a very great job here. And the moderator is also doing an excellent job. They keep upgrading the site and they ensure earnings are paid up as at when due. They are really doing their parts very excellently well. There was a particular colleague of mine I introduced to this wonderful platform and since them is life has changed tremendously, he comes around to thank me for linking him up here as he claims he has learn a lot of new things and the site has expose him to a whole lot of new things. He is very hard working and has moved up almost to becoming a VIP on the platform.

Infact sometimes when he gets his earnings he usually feels so happy and oblige to appreciate me with a token but I told him to keep it and continue been a good ambassador of the platform.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

Initially, I did not know that there are paid to post forums where you can share and gain information of earning money. But, I am watching a video of Earning on YouTube and there I got to know about this site. And, then I came to this site and started posting contents. You need to write at least 15-20 posts to be able to earn for your threads and posts. This is a good policy though, as its a kind of decent rule. I have got 7 payments here till now. But, when you write contents here, never try any rewriting software or copy-paste work. You need to write content yourself and when you are eligible, you will earn 0.08$ per thread ( in minimum 110 words) you post and you can post links of your earning platforms too to gain referrals. As, here people are willing to earn and if they like your offer, they will join it.

Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread about Trendri. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post about this platform. Trendri is my favourite earning website as well and I would not change it for any other site.

It is true that, nowadays, there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from but you have to be very careful because most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. So, you may waste your valuable time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end. This is very unfair and disappointing at the same time. In the past, I used to work for several sites. Unfortunately, in the end, these sites proved to be fake since I never received any payment from them.

Fortunately, one day I came across Trendri. I thought that it was too good to be true but it was. To be honest, I did not know either about paid to post forums. Trendri has been my favourite earning platform since then. Here you can make money easily by creating new threads and by replying to other members' threads. It is so simple! We are a big family here and it is great that the administrator, Mr Fecoms, is always there to help us. Mr Fecoms is the best! He is always so kind and helpful. Thank you for everything, Mr Fecoms.

Ayeshabashir

Yes dear you are saying correct trendri is the excellent and legit platform where we can earn money by writing of we comment on a post of 200 words then we will earn 0.08 credits and if we creat a thread then we will get 0.12 credit so for me it is very good platform where we can money and it is very easy to work here without any stress you can work here at any time when you are free and when you want through this you will be able to become independent