Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Once more I have noticed some PTP members duplicating other members' posts, by rewriting the same post in different words or creating posts that have less importance to the forum and search engine. I also observed poorly written Titles and content that don't correlate or matched. Please ensure to use good title and create quality post that will match the most common relevant search queries on Google. Irrelevant post with lots of warnings may result to ban.

To earn from Trendri, your threads need to accomplish three goals:​
  1. Solve a particular problem or Ask an important Question​
  2. Your content must appeal to search engine (Google) & readers.​
  3. Well written post. Spelling errors may result to deduction​
Number 1 Rules: We will remove the credits/earnings given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.​

Unique23

Once more I have noticed some PTP members duplicating other members' posts, by rewriting the same post in different words or creating posts that have less importance to the forum and search engine. I also observed poorly written Titles and content that don't correlate or matched. Please ensure to use good title and create quality post that will match the most common relevant search queries on Google. Irrelevant post with lots of warnings may result to ban.

To earn from Trendri, your threads need to accomplish three goals:​
  1. Solve a particular problem or Ask an important Question​
  2. Your content must appeal to search engine (Google) & readers.​
  3. Well written post. Spelling errors may result to deduction​
Number 1 Rules: We will remove the credits/earnings given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.​
Respected sir, can you tell me which pne post is not quality post i want to know about it than i will be careful next time

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Passive income for cryptocurrency forum’s increased. You earn more from replies when you post quality threads.

Last edited:

Carson20t

If you are a new member then you should definitely stick around this platform.Trendri is so awesome and has a variety of areas you can earn from.weather you are just wanting to earn,scale up as a blogger,wanting to scale up as an affiliate marketer.yes you heard me right when you click on your account page you will notice an ads manager button.Click on it and you will just be amazed at the rediculus flexible amazing plans you will find that will help you and the types of services such as sticky threads,banners,your profile picture as the background of trendri.Yes you heard me right.your profile will be the background of trendri.

If you are not on trendri you are losing out on free money as a worker,blogger and business person.

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Earn Credit when you report plagiarized content, Spam and garbage post:

To keep the forum clean and valuable or to maintain a certain standard and to encourage users to report a copyright infringement, plagiarism post, duplicate, spam or garbage post a small reward will be given for reporting a post and the reported user will be charged and negative amount will be on the user account.

If your content get flagged, the administrator or moderator will review before approving any report debits. The credit obtained for an incorrect report will also be returned.

Please don't over use or abuse the report system.

Incognitosmoneys

Is the admin automatically informed when new members complete 20 posts or do the new members have to send a message to the admin after they have completed the 10 posts and 10 threads so that he can verify them? If any post is not acceptable, how is the member informed?
Agree with you,, how we know that we are acceptable to earn from our post or thread?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Is the admin automatically informed when new members complete 20 posts or do the new members have to send a message to the admin after they have completed the 10 posts and 10 threads so that he can verify them? If any post is not acceptable, how is the member informed?
You can always drop a message here once you have made the required no of post.