Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Dear admin @Fecoms I've completed the required number of messages before I start to earn.

I want to start earning points, thank you.
Verification process:

Step 1: User must create at least 10 posts and 10 threads that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to check the quality of your post)

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms - Hello @Fecoms

I have a request. We work very hard on this forum. I have been the most active member on this form. I request you to please increase the rates of post and comments a little bit. It has been a very long time since the post rates have not increased and after working very hard, we find it hard to earn a single dollar here. Trendri is a great forum to earn money and share knowledge, but a bit rasie in pay would make it much better place. It would be great if we can get paid 7 cents for making one thread and 3 cents per response in the thread. Don't you think, sir? I hope you can understand. Thanks! :)

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms - Hello @Fecoms

I have a request. We work very hard on this forum. I have been the most active member on this form. I request you to please increase the rates of post and comments a little bit. It has been a very long time since the post rates have not increased and after working very hard, we find it hard to earn a single dollar here. Trendri is a great forum to earn money and share knowledge, but a bit rasie in pay would make it much better place. It would be great if we can get paid 7 cents for making one thread and 3 cents per response in the thread. Don't you think, sir? I hope you can understand. Thanks! :)
Thanks for your opinion, the thread credit or reply would have been increased but due to some members poor quality content that is not good for SEO has not really help. However if credit will be increase again, there maybe a checkmate system to enable PTP members checkmate other members by reporting unimportant thread that may also result to deduction of credit. Am still looking for a way to achieve this.

The increment maybe by response on quality thread.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The following additional forums credit increased:
  1. Make Money

2. Passive Income

3. Marketing and Advertising

4. Loans & Debt

5. Retirement Planning

Please post only useful content and avoid repeating words or posting irrelevant words to manipulate the word counter. Kindly report any PTP members post that seems irrelevant and poorly written.
That's a fabulous development dear Admin. But I'm only able to post 15 comments a day. If the timer will be adjusted to earn little more, I'll be happy that way. Thank you.

uforwealth

Verified member
The following additional forums credit increased:
  1. Make Money

2. Passive Income

3. Marketing and Advertising

4. Loans & Debt

5. Retirement Planning

Please post only useful content and avoid repeating words or posting irrelevant words to manipulate the word counter. Kindly report any PTP members post that seems irrelevant and poorly written.
This amazing and encouraging. With the new development, we can earn more. In fact this serves as motivation to work hard.

I am appreciative of this gesture.

Many thanks to the admin.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Good-Guy you are not the most active member on this forum. @sincerem is the most active member here. @sincerem has over 4000 posts in combine here, you still have less than 1200 posts. #Fact

When I said "I am the most active member" what I actually meant was that currently I am one of those members who is posting a lot. You can see that most of the sections are filled with my threads and comments. @sincerem is my great friend, and I also wish him a lots of success. Even @Fecoms know that I am working hard a lot on this forum.

Carson20t

Thanks for the notification on the development of the adjustment in the incentive in some named forum sections.

Hope we can continue to post quality content that is engaging, non-plagiarized and punctuated correctly. Perhaps more technical support. My proposal is a one-week intensive training so that we foster other avenues and plans of the site because it seems we keep on stressing the part of content posting which is not the case in other forums.

Lastly hoping someone can highlight the exact figures for the adjustments.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the notification on the development of the adjustment in the incentive in some named forum sections.

Hope we can continue to post quality content that is engaging, non-plagiarized and punctuated correctly. Perhaps more technical support. My proposal is a one-week intensive training so that we foster other avenues and plans of the site because it seems we keep on stressing the part of content posting which is not the case in other forums.

Lastly hoping someone can highlight the exact figures for the adjustments.
Very glad to note. I wish you should also mention the amount of increase.
The credit increment is from $0.055 to Credit $0.057 - $0.06