Does having alot of money makes one more attractive?

Not at all, money doesn't make you more attractive. Money will only help you maintain your attractiveness. The only thing I can can tell for sure is women are more likely to be attracted to men who has a bulgy wallet. Money makes one more enhanced and exposed to the society. Those who have money has little to no worry when it comes to fashion or buying the latest pair of shoe is the latest gadget in town. These can cause stairs and attraction towards him/her. Where am I moving at, Money enhance attractiveness, so it's a yes and no answer for me. Let me know what you think...

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The world we live in today has paint a picture in our mind mostly for the male that it is important to have the nice car , they nice houses , they nice clothes , and in addition to the wealthy before you could be noticeable in the eyes of people mostly the females , and in some cases we do not have to blame the females for admitting such advice . But the truth is that having a thought like this is false , being wealthy is not only and has never been the only way to be attractive , there is no doubting the fact that money is important for security purposes and survival but still it is not the only ground to be noticeable .

I have heard a lot of people saying that "it is not all about having money but it is about spending the money correctly and rightfully " and to some people a person who lavish or spend money money on what list and unproductive things is found irritating in the eyes of people . So with this knowledge in mind while working for money to enrich yourself you have to work on your attitude towards spending money .

E

eldavis

What makes you really attractive besides your physical looks and appearance is how you carry yourself, and how you react to things. Even your morals could make you look attractive as well, money is just an enhancer and like you said to also help you maintain what you already have.

Moni

I strongly disagree with you on your post. Money can transform a person one time without a doubt. In this world, no one is ugly but most of them are just broke and they seem to be too ugly. I remember someone said, "if you get money the shape of your head even changes".

This is true talk money make people so attractive because of the type of clothes and shoes they can afford, you broke guy can not buy making you different from him. To me, money makes people so attractive and there is no doubt about this. Money is good my brethren.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This post is awkward lol, OP, yes, money makes one attractive, but first you have to define what attractiveness means to you, because some people are physically attractive some are attractive also based on their knowledge among others.

I agree without doubt that with money you can enhance your beauty more by investing a quality plastic surgery and enhancing some part of your body that you think it's not attractive, you can also buy nice clothes and buy a nice house and a fancy car, this will make you attractive to others, but these things are just material things that can't make you happy independently.

Becoming attractive depends on many things from which are knowledge, fitness and lifestyle, you have to work on these things to be fully attractive.

As humans we all crave for attention and we want to be the center of attention and all and money can be used to achieve all of that.

For example if you look at Instagram there are a lot of attractive people there both males and females and what most of them used to enhance their beauty is material things that money can buy so you can surely conclude that money can make one attractive.

Flow-er

When you gather lots of wealth, you will gain lots of traction. People will make lost of news about and you will become more popular.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that money can transform a person and make you live a very comfortable and happy life but at the same time it is not everything needed for one to live a happy life. There are people that have a lot of money but they are still not happy and at the same time they do not also look very attractive. It is all about how you maintain yourself and how healthy you eat and exercise that makes you attractive to people. There are people that have money and they are always very attractive and a reverse can also be the case. it is very important you that you don't downplay the importance of money in once life because money can make you happy and your ability to solve your problems at any time is what everyone is seeking. I have seen with someone who does not look very attractive when he was very poor but when he made money he started looking very fresh and very attractive. this can definitely be the case for everyone because money can change you in the sense that you will buy good clothes to put on and so many others things.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people assume that rich people are generally more attractive, but I do not think that this is entirely true. I have seen many people who do not have a lots of money, but still they are far much more attractive than other rich people. Some rich people might appear really attractive because they usually spend a lots of money to become more attractive. Rich people spend a lots of money in beauty parlors, gyms, massage salons, etc. Rich people also buy expensive products like hair care products and beauty products. They tend to buy expensive clothes that might make them appear more attractive.

However, this is not the case with people who do not have enough money to afford such luxuries. I think some people belonging to the medium-class and even poor people are naturally far much more beautiful and handsome as compared to rich people. I do not think that it entirely depends on the money, rather it also depends on the genes or genetics of people. Some poor people will start looking much more attractive than rich folks once they start spending money on their beauty and self-improvement. Always remember that Money CANNOT make you more attractive, it can only help you to maintain what nature has bestowed on you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Money keeps you attractive their is no doubt on that. When it comes to individuals, those who has money attract more supporters and likeness. If you don't have money, you won't be valued much just as a rich man is valued. In fact when you speak to people in the society about positives they'll listen to you, but if you're a poor man, speaking about development in your region, much wouldn't listen to you, they see you as having less firepower to initiate what you've said. Even if the rich wouldn't still do anything after speaking much of positives, he is respected due to his money, they believe he has the finance to fulfill what he has said. So, don't say, money can't make you attractive. Do you think, kidnappers target the poor? No, their focus is on the right, both the Cyber criminals too. They know when they capitalize on the rich and succeed with their plans, they're just rich as well. The only thing I wouldn't do is forcing myself too hard to be rich. If I work more smart, I'll be rich, richness doesn't mean having all the millions in the bank, the little amount I have that is contented to me keeps me comfortable and makes me rich on my own little way.

Abee111

Having more money makes people attractive while in the other side no.
It makes you attractive in the since that you will be attractive to people who desired to be like you, the people you are the same level with them and even the once you are higher than them.
Many people agreed that all reach people are more attractive just because they have make it in life.
In the other side, they will not be attractive for only those that know the secrete of how he got that money, that's if the secrete is bad. Like money rituals frauding and other means of illegal making money. Because they will not like to do the same in their life.
To some people, you are only attractive to them because they are trying to achieve something important from you.either the idea or trying to get the money from you. When they got what they want, you will no longer be attractive to them that's the truth about money.
This money has so many things behind.because others will love you others will also hate you when you make it. That's how life is.

Kendy

Verified member
Pragmatically, money makes you look more attractive. I beg to differ, there is no doubt that women are attracted to men with huge wallets but even with the male folks, they too want and devise means of relating closer to those who are wealthy but the only challenge is that the wealthy person or man might not give them such opportunity. Money enhances attraction and this is an undeniable fact because the aim of working day and night is to enhance your income. Money brings a lot of connection and that is the more reason you would see people who are not really wealthy contributing for someone who is already a billionaire and this is just a device to enhance connection for them in the future. This act usually make people to ask why those people prefer to contribute to someone who is already wealthy than to people who are truly in need. A typical case study happened some months ago where a famous musicians was about celebrating his birthday and he called out for donations, you could see donations from left, right and center even from poor people and the internet was on fire because some people were castigating the act that if the tables were turned and a poor person who needs medical attention calls for help, the donations would be less or totally ignored. In summary, money brings attraction!

Setho

VIP Contributor
Over the cause of humanity people have always use money as a means of exchange where you are going to be able to purchase something and give out money in return . The basics for everything is that somebody should be able to survive and at the end of the day people are going to do almost everything that they can in order to make money. This is particularly going to be together with people that even have to lie to other people just so that they can be able to make money .

On the actual since money is actually going to expose you to a lot of things like you can buy more expensive creams and leave on better conditions that is going to impact how you look . This is why people who are the richest usually tend to be able to afford the best body care creams and it's the very good food that ultimately is going to affect their looks. This does not in any way meaning that it is the money that actually make them to look that way but instead it gives them the opportunity to be able to afford conditions that is going to give them advantage .

blessingc

Money helps to enhance appearance, but doesn't makes you attractive. You can have money and and still look irritating, for those who use their money in an unpleasant fashion, to fix in golden teeth, to buy plastic butts, transgender surgery, and many more. People use money in wrongs to look attractive.

Nevertheless, for those with good morals, right thinking faculty, and good dressing sense, their beauty radiates even more with the help of money, they eat right and balanced, they use creams that are fitting for their skin. Money makes people look high class, it makes people appealing.

Many times have we heard and seen young men and women choose a partner that is far older or not good looking for marriage due to the wealth involve. They give up on young looking, attractive guys and ladies, the. Go for people who they think will give them class and money, they act all lovy and leave like they really fell in love, sometimes I wonder if they really feel attracted to those kind of people, if they fell for their appearances or the money that's involved.

Money hads to the beauty one already has that is hidden due to not having the funds to keep it radiating.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Money commands respect and if you do not have money you can't be possibly respected in the society because your opinion does not matter. You will possibly not be chosen to be amongst the decision makers in the society. I am telling you what is a obtainable in my society. This is why you need to try all the ways to make money for yourself any legitimate way. There are obviously so many ways that you could make money both online and offline. Except if you are lazy and you don't want to be respected in your society. Money makes the world go round, it's a popular adage that is often said to mean that you could get virtually everything you have if your are wealthy. This is the more reason why you need to try all your best to get rich you know not to give you children and your families a better life. Your knowledge will die inside of you if you do not have the money to execute it. Could see the importance of money to make one's dreams come true. If you're having a dream and you do not have the needed capital to execute it, it is as good as dead.

Rachael

Verified member
Yes, I agree that having so much money makes one look very attractive. Money obviously changes the way people view or rate others and even if your physical appearance is not so attractive, when there is money, it would be less noticeable and everyone would adore how attractive you have become. In summary, money changes the mentality and perception of the way people see things. There is no one that would gladly choose partnering with a poor man to having a business with a wealthy man. This is the reason each day, we work tooth and nail in order to make ends meet so we could have a place in the society. A man is given respect according to the size of his pocket.

I have seen many wealthy people who have not attained a degree certificate, yet they are being worshipped by even those who toiled in school to merit those certificates and to make the matter worse, these rich people can be awarded the honorary degree on a platter of gold due to their influence and money, yet this same degree, the poor suffer day and night just to be awarded it. Man has to make money if he wants to be recognized.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The fact is we will live in a society where money is being worship, and people will never respect you unless they get to realise that you have something to offer to them, and of course that is money b.

I really do not like this reality at all because it is not important for us to just focus everything you know on money only.

Having money does not make you to be physically attractive at all , because you can never change the nature of yourselves .

People who make so much money and decide to go about some surgeries in order to change their physical nature are only suffering from low self esteem .

The fact is that a lot of people who have money decide to become more fresh than they used to be when they were broke .

This is not really the money that is showing on their body, but it is due to the fact that their standard of living has improved and they are now eating good food and living better lifestyle that they used to do in the past .

This is a major reason why people have to make some money to buy good food and take care of themselves .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Money is very important in the life of people. Although money is important , we have to understand that money will only help you to take care of yourself and also make you live the best of what life can offer . This will make you look very neat and attractive but this does not really mean that money will change your facial feature, no. But for the fact that you have money you can be able to take care of your ugly self to become so attractive.

Naturally , the society is usually attracted to people with huge sum of money and if you have money you will be able to afford most of the things you are interested. So many things will be of a great advantage for you and you will not in most cases be subjected to local mockery and so many things like that.

I will advised that people should look for any possible means of making money because that is very important, then at the end of the day , you can live a long life with all your dreams coming true. It won't be easy to achieve all things and all these things will require serious dedication.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely very important that we understand that money indeed has power that is why majority of individuals who are considered to be rich and wealthy have the power to do whatever they want to possibly because they have the money to achieve any goals or objective that they intend to achieve or accomplish . With money and individual can totally accomplish his heart desires and that includes enjoying the good things of life which include women , building the most fancy and nicest houses , driving the most luxurious and fancy cars , and even wearing the most expensive and costly clothings etc .

The world on the other hand have absolutely check the mind of majority of people to believe that the only way that he or she could absolutely be recognised by members of the public is by being wealthy and Rich that is why majority of people today usually make it their goal and objective to absolutely be rich and wealthy in life despite what sacrifice it may take to absolutely reach there . It is absolutely true that being rich and wealthy makes you attractive but one thing you must understand is that that is not how it should be but because of the mindset the world has absolutely shaped the thinking of people , it is considered to be so in today's system of things . .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many benefits of having money . Being able to take care of yourself when there is money is of great advantage. When there is money you can eat fruit and vegetables and also take the necessary vitamins that is needed in the body for maximum growth and development making you look good and healthy.

Normally when people are healthy and sophisticated they are automatically clean and attractive . That does not mean that becoming rich will change your facial feature , but will make you look good and sophisticated.

At the same time we also have to understand that although money can make us look fresh and good , there are so many things money cannot offers. A lot of people are using the money they have to slowly kill themselves by taking in things that are dangerous to their body system , in this case don't expect looking good because you are at the same time poisoning your system slowly.