Does Having More Money Brings You More Problems?

Sikapa

Verified member
We all need money in our lives and I can say that is the most reason why we are all on this platform to make money. Money is something that people have been fighting for over decades yet those who have it are still wanting for more whiles those who don't have it are also struggling for it.

But many people also see money to be the root of all evils. Well I'm nor into that but today I will like us to discuss on what money really is. One music artist said "more money more problems for you" this statement has been ringing in my mind for a long time because it seems to be somehow true. The more money you get is the more problems you face. This is the reason why always rich people are solving problems here and there.

I think I second that saying "more money more problems for you" how do you see that guys do money bring in a lot of problems?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The answer is no.

More money does not bring you more problems.

In fact, having more money can actually help you solve your problems. It's called self-interest, and it's something that most people don't think about until it's too late. But if you've been thinking about it, then you're already ahead of the game. So what is self-interest? It's when you take action in line with your own personal interests, rather than those of an organization or group. And what's the main reason people don't do this? Fear of failure. Fear of losing resources, fear of losing money

But if you have more money than your friends and family members do, then it will be easier for them to let go of their fears and follow their own interests—which means they'll have more opportunities to make new connections and forge new relationships that could make all the difference in their lives.

King bell

VIP Contributor
It is often said that money can't buy happiness. But is it really true? Does having more money actually bring you more problems?

There is no simple answer to this question. It depends on a number of factors, including your lifestyle and how you handle money.

If you are constantly worrying about money, then it is likely that having more money will not make you happy. On the other hand, if you are able to to manage your finances well and live within your means, then it is possible that having more money could improve your quality of life.

The bottom line is that it is up to you how you handle money. If you are able to use it to improve your life and make you happy, then it is worth it. However , if you find that it causes you more stress and worries, then it may not be worth it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really think money brings problem but sometimes we may fail to understand the difference between responsibilities and problems. As you have money there will be a lot of responsibilities you will have to handles maybe extending to help other people start up their business or trying to make yourself more comfortable and giving your children better education. You will always spend unnecessarily just to make yourself and your family feel comfortable since you will always want to get the best for yourself and your family.

The reason why many people will said that it brings about a lot of problems is that , sometimes you will also be among members of an important organisation in your religious group and every any other organisation . Sometimes these organisation will needs money and it is always your responsibilities as a rich person to help because that is what people will be expecting of you. This is just the only problem i am seeing here.

Vladv26

The amount of money you are going to earn is going to be dependent on the amount of responsibility you take. And in order to be able to make a lot of money you obviously need to take on a lot of responsibility. Just think of someone who opens a business. They first have to raise the money they require to start the business, then they have to rent a place, buy the required equipment, hired the required staff to run the business, get all the legal documents ready. After everything is set up he still has to make sure the business is running smoothly, he is paying his bills, he is taking care of customers, he is taking care of his employees. That's a lot of responsibility out there, and as you can observe a lot of problems that might appear on the way. But in the end if his business is successful then the rewards will also be high enough for the amount of responsibility he took.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't know , but most rich people are always faced with so many problems and responsibilities that even someone who is not rich won't be able to face , I don't know why. But whatever the case maybe this shouldn't be the reason why we should not be making money . It is better for you to have enough money to meets responsibilities than for you not to even have enough to build a house or to handle a single responsibility.

What I have come to understand is that as you have money , a lot of things will always be available for you to do and you will always want to even go higher in your financial needs and other things in your life.

The reason why it may seems like a problems is because humans naturally are insatiable and we can't be satisfied with what we have most of the time .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Having money especially because you'll be able to buy and purchase whatever you need and want . I want the meaning of understand about the act of having money is that it is not a shield to block every problems that may possibly come our way . I do believe that good morning we could have happiness but the truth is that this is not totally true because money in this is not the sons of true happiness but rather the source of only temporary happiness . Money in other situation could be a problem is of especially when not belong to the individual being in possession of it . Nowadays a lot of people do a whole lot of bizarre things you can add to make money some of which include sacrificing their fellow man or even Rob financial institutions like Banks and Safe houses in order to make money and have it in abundance . But one thing they fail to understand is that this money in particular is not their own and of course it could be a problem that could land them in jail .

In order to avoid encountering problems while making money it is and why did we'd make it legitimately and in the right and best possible ways in order to avoid un called hardship and unwanted suffering .

Heartstrings

Yes, having more money brings lots of problems. The more money you have, the more your responsibilities. The more money you have,the more you have bills to attend to. Having money brings some kind of happiness and peace of mind but at the same time,it can also add some problems.

I will take an enemy for example,, those who has more money, especially with wealths have more enemies,yes,they deal with enemies , both known and unknown. Envy and jealousness.

But the important thing is,use the money you have to improve your life and the life of your families. Use it responsibly and not spend extravagantly or show off because you will definitely cause more problem to yourself than good.

It is safe to say money brings both problems and a kind of peace of mind and more responsibility.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Well I would not say yes or no, but of course each of the responses is applicable.

Without money you have to face problems of running into debts and trying to settle them. You won't know how to feed yourself and your family and many others. At times opportunities will land and take off on your sight without you being on board because you don't have the money to take advantage of the opportunity. So you see, lack of money may mean having a lot of problems

And in the same way, having much money still has its own accompanying battles. I may not be able to know much of it because am not that rich ☺️ but I can tell that rich people don't have the joy that most poor or should I say averagely rich people have. I won't know why but I guess because they feel they have much and can't be found with everyone especially of low class.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is just about the individual involved. Like we know different strokes for different folks. Some people can have more money it becomes a blessing and another stumbled on the same weslth it becomes a huge problem.

I know myself too well that mo amount of money can intoxicate me to start misbehaving you need to know that you need to humble yourself to understand how to manage wealth or more money.

So to a large extend more money can really be a huge problem to some people as they start misbehaving and trying to trampled upon others but all the same it is good to have more money.

seylen

That makes sense. When there is more money, there are more problems. But at the same time, when you have more money, more problems you can solve. I like the phrase that if a problem can be solved with money, it's not a problem, it's an expense.