Does having money make life easy?

Inappropriate Thread Discussion
Money is a necessity in life. It can be used to buy food, pay for housing, and take care of the needs of one's family. However, money can also be used to take away the burdens of life by hiring someone else to do tasks that are too difficult for one person to manage.

Money can make our lives easier, but it can also make them more complicated. It all depends on how you manage your money and what you do with it.

You should save money for a rainy day, and not spend everything that you earn. You should also be careful about how much debt you take on and what kind of credit cards you use. That way, when something goes wrong in the future, like a job loss or an illness, your finances won't be in jeopardy and you will be able to recover quickly.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If there is absolutely any merit or advantage that we know about money it is basically and primarily the fact that it is used to accomplish or achieve our desires and goals and what that means is that with money and individual could absolutely purchase and buy whatever he or she desires , want , or need . Being able to satisfy you want or need as a result of having money totally makes you less anxious in accomplishing or satisfying your needs and wants and that totally makes life .

Life is absolutely filled with majority of things that could absolutely make a particular individual feel anxious but when an individual totally has the remedy which is money to reduce or make his anxiousness goes away then life becomes easy and bearable possibly to some extent . It is absolutely very important that we understand that money indeed is a very important and valuable to that is why majority of people today are chasing money Helter skelter in order to achieve it possibly to some extent in order to satisfy their wants and needs their by making their life a more easier , bearable , and interesting in the best possible way .

Hilda

Yes it makes life easy because you need money in everything you do. There is no activity or item right now that does not involve spending moneys so I guess it is true.

samual

Money is one of the things that is makes life easier in our century
in the olden days there is no money the only means of arqurieing goods is by trade and batter
So the use of money is to make life easier.

Konul

The money is not everything. You cannot by all , especially inner values, the human attitudes with money. But it is good to have certain amount of money to live decent life

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Having money will definitely make life easier because you would have accessed to almost everything you need without any problem . But a situation in which you are struggling to make money and at the same time you are also struggling to get all the necessity of life , the whole thing will be so stressful , that is why everyone are looking for opportunities to make it in life is as it is the most important of it all .

There are so many benefits of being financially stable , if you are financially stable you will have access to good medical care which can also help prolong your life . You eat good food and you can take care of yourself which will generally make you more healthy and stress free. At the same time even though money could make life very much easier for us but we have to understand that money cannot settle all problems .

tray59

Once you have money life itself can become easy so when you have money you can buy anything and eat what you like and travel to place you wise you can go its help alot,
lack of money is very bad if you dont have money life will be so difficult so for me the first thing and the right thing anyone can do is for the person to look for a way and make money to reduce part of his burden

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everybody are working perfectly everyday and some people even work at night to just to have something at the end of the month or week depending on the payments scheduled because they understand that without money life can never be easy at all .

Personally if I am interested to achieve the best of what life can offer , I really have to work hard because that is one of the most important thing that helps people to achieve success. Sometimes working for the government most especially here in Africa may not gives you the financial stability you are looking for because of qualification limitation. ..

Personally I don't take loans , I don't engage in spending money on things that are not profitable and I try as much as possible to save my money because this is the only way that will help me organise my life to have a better future ahead.