What does having money brings

Mastergp

Verified member
We may have encounter such question from someone who may not be oblige to have money, but he is interested on the joy that people who have money usually experience.

first of all a person who are rich would be able to care for himself and family he never lack anything when it comes to money, his needs are taken care for because he could afford them, but fact is a dream to a proof man making money most times may not be his dream bit how to feed himself and family may be his paramount role because he could not afford the other less basic things a man may want to acquire like cars, traveling from one country to another, this fact may not be of interest to a poor person because he doesn't have the money to afford it but for the rich ones the take it as one of the paramount needs, people who are rich are always expected to live happy and satisfying because the have or they want the thinks least when it come to money Because they have it.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Well, having money may mean or bring about many things depending on the individual in question.

There are people whose aim for having money which will be what having money will bring to them, is to live a luxurious life with cars, in good houses and enjoy life.

While the presence of money for another person will mean helping people in want. Helping the world forward by facilitating activities that are geared toward improving the standard of people world wide

But as for me having money will first of all mean having some level of peace of mind. Money will help me stay thought free as I won't have to be thinking of how to take care of my needs which is already provided for

It will also mean doing so many empowerment activities. I love it when people with talents and gifts are empowered both intellectually and financially to fully discover and the advantage of their gifts.

Heartstrings

Well, having money can bring happiness but it depends on what each and every individual wants money for. With money you can live the type of life you want,buy whatever you want. Go to wherever you want. Money can take care of your needs. It also brings peace of mind in terms of financial needs but it's safe to say not all those who has money are happy,the rich also cries
You can see a rich person who lives happily with no worries,so also you can see a rich person who doesn't look happy despite all he has.

Money can also make some youths arrogant and disrespectful, especially the youths. Once they have money,they feel fly and thinks the world revolves around them not thinking or knowing that one has to be conscious of how we behave.

So having money can bring both happiness and sorrow,some rich people doesn't seem happy especially when they have some life challenges or health issue challenges that money can not solve or buy

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Having money is wonderful because money makes your life easier and less stressful. Money offers financial freedom and independence. If you have money you can make dreams and plans for the future. You can travel around the world, you can study in the best universities of the world, if you are interested in studying, and you can buy whatever you want for yourself, your family and friends.

On the other hand, if you have a lot of money, you do not know who your real friends are. It is not easy to understand whether your friends care about you or they just care about your money. It is also significant to say that money does not always bring happiness and does not solve all problems since there are a lot of rich people who are really sad. In my opinion, having a lot of money is great but there are other things in life which are more important than money like love, peace and health.