Do get paid to post forums really pay.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Get paid to write websites are online platforms that offer opportunities for writers to get paid for their work. These websites typically offer a variety of writing jobs, such as blog posts, articles, and web content, and pay writers for their contributions. However a subdivision of get paid to write websites and platforms exist in the internet as forums. Basically, Forums are online discussion boards where users can post messages and engage in discussions about a particular topic. There are forums for a wide range of topics, including writing, and many get paid to write websites have their own forums where writers can discuss the website, ask questions, share tips and advice, and connect with other writers. These forums can be a valuable resource for writers looking to learn more about getting paid to write and to find writing opportunities.

It is possible to get paid to post on forums, but it is not very common. Some companies may pay individuals to post on forums to promote their products or services, or to engage with users and answer questions about their industry. However, these opportunities are relatively rare and are typically not a reliable source of income. It is more common for people to participate in forums as a hobby or to gain information, rather than for financial gain.

arunima25

Verified member
There are many paid to post forums in the online world. Some of them are quite popular. I would agree with you that paid to post forums might not be a good way for financial gajn as the earnings are low. If one is looking for a good money online, one has to look for freelancing jobs that can use their skills and expertise and pay you well.
People do keep paid to post forums as fillers between their main source of income. Not only do they come to know of more money making opportunities through these forums, they also make some extra money while doing so.
I have known of people who keep a number of such forums in their list and are able to manage their time beautifully between them. The earnings from one or two might not be enough but few combined together gives a decent amount. However, this will definitely need a lot of time to be on few of them and do justice to all.
Many people who use online earnings as side hustles along with their real life job prefer these forums. They can fill up their free tike, give them opportunities to share and kaje friends along with making some extra earnings.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Paid to post forums have been my most preferred method of online earning. This is because they are so easy to work in, you can post about several topics and the earnings are much better than most get paid to platforms like surveys and faucets.

Not all forums pay online, some are just made of communities who are there to learn and contribute with no monetary expectations. But paid to post forums enable you to share and learn with the advantage of earning some incentive. That becomes a great advantage for every writer out there. Plus you get to practice writing so as to perfect your skills for better earnings from it in future.

Currently, I am active in four paid to post forums; forum coin, beermoney forum, Trendri and Bizdustry. They all pay pretty well. I am only required to give my best effort and quality work and earn as much as possible.

Etini

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I would tell you my experience. Started being active on PTP platforms last year in October and my experience so far has been good. I joined Trendri first and I was very skeptical about it. I worked hard to be verified and then got verified, and started earning credits. I was still struggling to grasp how things went about on the forun but somehow I reached the threshold and I requested for payout, I was paid. That was the beginning of a fairy tale journey that has kept me here till today.

From trendri, I got to know about insured forum. Joined there too and I was paid. Great experience till they went on a break. Hoping they are back soon.

Referral index forum was the next stop. Got paid there twice. So to answer your question directly, genuine PTP forums pay. Emphasis is on 'genuine"

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I understand your point perfectly well because if we are to compete the pay we get from posting on forums it is like we are just working for peanuts. This is when we are just considering the financial part of it, you would know that you are not really making money online

But what we can't take away from forums is the knowledge we gsin each day via the topics we read on them daily to give our opinions. Truthfully I have learned as lot from them and I know knowledge is one think that we can keep for life. So even if we don't gain financially but we do with knowledge

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Paid to post forums like the name implies pays people in order to keep the forum alive and active.
There are a lot of forums on the internet that does not pay and a lot of them are not active at all. The reason is because so many people are not willing to post but when they offer financial incentives a lot of people will try as much as possible to create contents in order to keep it alive.

It is only the popular forums like Quora, Nairaland and a lot of orders that does not need to pay their members in order to share information.

But new forums actually need some kind of incentives in order for their members to keep visiting on daily basis and creating good content. It is the job of the administrator of the forum to regulate it very well and make sure that contents coming into the website is beneficial.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, there are many paid forums that pay real money to their writers. There are many forums that do not pay money, but the activity on those platforms is almost zero. This is why paid to post platforms are the ones that are more successful one right now. I have been making money on get paid to post forums for more than one year and I think that these platforms are really awesome. I think that people should stay active on such kind of forums in order to make more money and earn good money. Trendri is also a good platform, buy the way.