Can I earn $100 from paid to post forums in a single day?

Activator230822

Verified member
I often figure out If is there any paid to post forum that can one $100 per day. What is your take on this?

Heartstrings

To me, I don't think there is any except if my friends here have more positive opinion,all the sites I have come across are very less pay but like I said there may be one.

$100 is not a small cash my dear friend,and I don't think there is any one that can pay such, even if there is,the task that would be done won't be an easy one,and it would definitely be time consuming.
So far trendri is one of the best sites I have come across because the pay is kind of considerate and ok compared to some forums I have seen. I am also searching for sites that pays well for a paid to post because in this present age we all have to find any possible legit means to earn, either online or offline,no matter how little the pay is. It will surely help solve one bill or the other/expenses.

Sikapa

Verified member
I think there is no such pay to post site that can pay you this huge amount of money in just one day. You see $100 is not all that huge money but pay to post sites only help you to earn something small for you pocket not to make you rich. There is no pay to post site that can make you rich.

You have to also note that pay to post site never make you dependant and therefore you have to work on various sites in addition to you pay to post sites. There are many full time workers on this platform but they also work on various websites to earn money not depending on pay to post sites alone. Maybe you can also try to work on different site to earn much rather than depending on pay to post site only. You can try affiliate marketing too or other ways to make money online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Is this some kind of joke? You cannot make even $100 per month just by posting on forums, let alone making $100 per day. How much can you make by posting on this site? Around $22 a month (if you make 5 posts and 5 threads with 150 words). How much can you make on insured forum, a sister site of Trendri, about $27 (if you post 10 comments and 10 threads). Do you know how many hours d you have to post to make just about $50 from these two sites? About 4 hours. if you managed t find other forums to post, you will be sending another 4-5 hours to make $50. By working for 8 hours, you will be making just $100 a month. There are numerous ways to make $100 per day but forum posting is not one of them. Try freelancing on Fiverr or upwork, instead.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I often figure out If is there any paid to post forum that can one $100 per day. What is your take on this?
There is no paid to post forum that you can earn up to 100 dollars daily. And also it is not possible to work with many of them and earn $100 daily. There are some paid to post forum that has no limit to what the users can earn daily. But still with this, it is not possible to earn up to $100 daily working for the while 24 hour and of which is not possible.

But if we can be able to work with more than 2 paid to post forum, I believe that we can be able to earn up to $5 daily and this will require hard work for we will have to devote much of our time in posting on the forum. I would advise us to just set target of not more than $2 daily because of our health. If we decided to go more than that then we are putting our health in jeopardy. And health is wealth.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not possible for you to make such amount of money from a paid to post platform. The reason is because most of the platforms pays very little amount of money Which means it is practically impossible for you to reach that benchmark.

Except you get a platform that happens to pay $1 per comment then there is no way you can be able to make such amount of money.

If you want make reasonable amount of money on the internet I will advise you to venture into things like affiliate marketing, having a YouTube channel, blogging and so many of them. but it is also important for you to know that those are not sure ways of making $100 every single day because there are some days in which you will not make money at all and there are some days you can make more than that.

Making $100 consistently online is not easy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you want to write $10 or how because I don't get the high amount that you just quoted there. Even on freelancing site that the pay rate is even higher I don't think anyone can make up to that in a day. So I will say capital no to your question.

Infact you can even hardly make up to the $10 daily so if you were having the high hopes that you would make high amount from PTP sites sorry about that you can't get that from this site but just try and be posting on the site and he consistent you can make at least $5 weekly.

riberet19

I think it's a bit difficult, since there are forums where you can have limited earnings and in others that due to the time you spend on them you can earn 1-2$ a day so I think it is not possible

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Before you even think is possible to make up to that , you needs to first of all research and find out more on what paid to post platform earns in a monthly.
From there you can use it to divide and find out how much they are earning on daily basis.
You will come to find out that most paid to post platforms are not even making up $100 in a day and as such there is no how they will gives opportunity for people to make up $200 in a single day even if you have to concentrate on different platform at the time.

freelancermaria

I don't believe it's possible to make $100 on PTP forums in a single day. If such a thing exists, it is almost certainly a scam. If you want to earn this much money, you could work as an SEO expert, Virtual Assistant, or something similar. Before you do anything else, update your skill set, and having multiple jobs can help you reach your financial goals faster. You can also experiment with affiliate marketing. Some people attempt to create their own website and become bloggers. Blogging was my first job, and it has led to many wonderful opportunities for me.

E

eldavis

If it where possible, or if such a forum exist, i think everyone working on forums would be rich by now and the forum or forums where you can earn this would be pretty popular by now. Besides forums, i do not even think there is any site out there that can pay their users a hundred dollars per day, we are talking about a single individual earning six to seven hundred dollars a week and thousands of dollars per month, no site has the resources to pay that much. You would hardly see a forum that even let's you easily make a dollar or two per day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I do not think that it is possible to earn $100 from paid-to-post forums in a single day. On paid-to-post forums you can only earn $1 - $2 per day provided that you work hard. $100 is a huge amount to earn through forums. Forums cannot make you rich. If you are interested in earning more money online, there are definitely more profitable earning ways like freelancing and affiliate marketing. Of course, these ways require some knowledge and certain skills, Therefore, if you have the knowledge and the skills required, in the end you will be rewarded.

Mastergp

Verified member

It is possible to earn money by posting on paid-to-post forums, but it is unlikely that you would be able to earn $100 in a single day. These types of forums typically pay very small amounts per post, and you would need to make a large number of posts in order to earn a significant amount of money. Additionally, paid-to-post forums often have strict rules about the quality and relevance of the posts that are made, so it can be difficult to generate a large number of posts in a short period of time. If you are looking for ways to earn money online, there are many other options that may be more effective.
Paid-to-post forums are online communities where people are paid a small amount of money to make posts. The exact amount that you can earn per post will vary depending on the forum and the terms of the agreement. Some forums may pay a set amount per post, while others may pay based on the number of views or clicks that the post receives. In general, paid-to-post forums are not a reliable way to earn a significant amount of money. The payments are usually very small, and it can be time-consuming to generate a large number of posts.
If you are looking for ways to earn money online, there are many other options that may be more effective. Some ideas include:
  • Taking online surveys
  • Doing freelance work
  • Selling products or services online
  • Starting a blog or YouTube channel
  • Investing in the stock market
These are just a few examples, and there are many other ways to earn money online as well. It's important to do your research and carefully consider your options before deciding which approach is best for you.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
$100 dollars a day from paid to post sites? That is impossible. Paid to post forums pay small amounts for your participation per post. It may take you a so long to reach that $100.

It is best that you know what you will earn so that you don't set your limit too high and get disappointed later on. And forums only pay a few cents per post.

Personally, I strive for $1-2 daily from paid to post forums. That has been working pretty great because it is an achievable target. You better set your target low too, don't expect too much.

Imran Noori

Verified member
It is impossible to make $100 per day on paid to post websites because these websites are not a full time income jobs, they are just side incomes and a way to increase your knowledge about finance, business, stocks, crypto, real estate and other stuff, it is difficult to even earn $100 in one month because you have to work on several paid to post websites for one month in order to make $100.

If you want to make $100 per day then you need to be expert in a specific field like graphic design, digital marketing, data analysis, web development, UX/UI design, accounting and more, then you can work with companies or as a freelancer on big freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr.

Icydoll

There is no such sites around where we can earn by posting 100$ per day. That's a huge amount which we earn only through particular skills in any field but not at all in online. If any website says that we can such huge amount it's definitely a scam website .

Shaf

Verified member
It's reasonable to expect $5 per day from all the forums you work on if you hit the daily limit, but $100 a month is not achievable unless this is where you work full-time through out the month.

Besides the time constraints and the limits each forum imposes, you also will become mentally exhausted working that long. I have to take a day or two of break sometimes, how do people go one working longer than that without feeling burnt out?