Can I earn $100 from paid to post forums in a single day?

Activator230822

Verified member
I often figure out If is there any paid to post forum that can one $100 per day. What is your take on this?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
The answer to this question depends on a variety of factors, such as the number of paid to post forums you are able to access, the amount of time you are able to dedicate to posting, and the specific requirements of the forums. It is possible to earn $100 from paid to post forums in a single day, though it may require a significant amount of effort. You should research the requirements of each forum and determine how much time you are able to dedicate to posting in order to determine if this goal is achievable. Try to stay organized and manage your time wisely to maximize your earnings.

Israel1980

Aside from the fact that no paid to post forums can ever pay you such an amount of money, you can't even earn more than $1-$2 a day from any given P2P forum. So, if you are truly interested in paid forum posting sites, then you need to set a low target. You can start with any two of these sites that allow unlimited posts.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You cannot make $100 in a single day from a forum, you cannot even earn $100 in one month. There are not many forums available for paid posting. Even if you work on multiple forums and work for the entire day, you might not even make $5. When I started on paid to post sites, I was earning around $60 per month, sometimes I even managed to earn $90 in a month. However, most of the high paying forums have stopped paying or has cut pay rate.