How To Stay Motivated When Working in Paid To Post Forums

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Paid to post forums are a very good method of making some extra money online. Note that I said extra money, meaning that it is not a large amount that you can depend on to earn a living or pay bills. Nevertheless, most of us love working in them because they are much easier than other online earning methods like Paid To Click sites or Faucets.

Sometimes it can get boring to work in paid to post forums. But then at the back of your mind, you still know that it is a great way to earn extra income and there are other benefits too. So here are some tips on how to stay motivated when working in paid to post forums;

1. Change your difficult mindset - this is a mindset that makes things look so difficult yet they aren't. Start viewing forum posting as something that you can do, of which you can. Writing is something that most of us can do easily, you can express yourself through it. So stop focusing on its difficulty and start seeing it as something that you can do. Change those negative thoughts to positive ones.

2. Always go back to your main reason for choosing paid to post forums - we all have one. Personally, I needed something to do while I study in campus. It became a good source of extra money to supplement my pocket money and a great way spend my free time. It is also a great way to practice so that you can sharpen your writing and grammar skills. So always go back to that reason why you chose paid to post forums.

3. Make reasonable goals.. I am certain that we all have a goal of how many posts we want to make or how much we want to earn daily. Make sure it is an achievable target. Everytime you accomplish your goal, you get motivated to do more tomorrow.

SHAHID987

It is such a nice post and it addressed the major problem which we face while we write for forums or at least which I face while I write for forums usually I get tired but as you mentioned we should keep motivated by looking at it's brighter side. From now to onward I will try to follow it, because I tried so many article writing sites and I feel it won't be good to mentioned their names but these article writing sites scammed me when I completed my articles they published it and after getting required views they did't pay me any money, here we are getting scam free real money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have been posting on the same forum for a long time, you might feel burned out, and also you might have no more to say as you seem to have posted on every topic you can think of. This is a common phenomenon for a lot of people. This is evident when they start recycling their own post, or posting on the topic that has posted earlier (or making multiple posts on the same threads). THis is something you need to avoid., If you feel burned out, take a break and the come back after you feel you have something new to say.

Shaf

Verified member
Setting simple and easily achievable goals for yourself will help in achieving more with paid to post forums.
I break down the time I work to hours and minutes each day, so any free time I have, I instantly focus on what I can achieve in it instead of the bigger picture.

It also helps to take breaks when you're tired. Even though I have a goal I need to achieve for the next three months, I take breaks when it feels exhausting. This will help me focus properly when I return to the tasks.and I won't post trash so it helps the forum too.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Staying motivated while working in paid to post forums can be challenging, especially when the work can be repetitive and monotonous. However, there are a few strategies that can help you stay motivated and engaged:
  1. Set goals for yourself - having a clear set of goals can help you stay motivated and focused on achieving those goals.
  2. Track your progress - keeping track of your progress can help you stay motivated and give you a sense of accomplishment.
  3. Take breaks - taking short breaks can help you stay refreshed and energized.
  4. Connect with others - participating in forum discussions and engaging with other forum members can help you stay motivated and interested in the work.
  5. Reward yourself - setting up rewards for yourself when you hit certain milestones can help you stay motivated and give you something to look forward to.