Anyone Using These Paid-to-Post Forums

Mika

VIP Contributor
Recently, I came across a couple of paid-to-post forums. I even saw some familiar faces (that I have known through other paid-to-post forums). I was wondering if posting on these forums is profitable

Postbuck.net: I have been told that this forum was created by someone who was first associated with a forum called Bizdustry and later created his own forum before it was acquired by Bizdustry. The forum claims to pay 1-2 cents per post and thread. I don’t know about the posting limit.

Referralindexforum.com: The forum also claims to pay for posting activities. I have seen some payment proof posted on the forum. They have low pay rates but they also don’t require you to write a long post.

CommunityPromotion.net: You earn for posting activities, and you can withdraw your funds via PayPal once you reach the $5 threshold.

Note: I am not using any of these platforms and if you want to try, try at your own risk.

niche

Verified member
I have received payment from Referralindexforum twice, though for a small amount , now they have changed the payment and referral system this week. Postbucks is a good forum for webmasters who have technical problems which have to be resolved, though the amount paid is very less and payout is $5 . I have not tried communitypromotion.net till date, I will try when I have some free time. It takes a long time to reach $5.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are so many paid-to-post forums indeed. I know Referralindexforum.com very well because I am a member there. It is a wonderful earning forum and I enjoy posting. The big advantage is that they do not require you to write a long post, so it is not boring. Some days ago I received my first payment, so I can assure you that it is legit. I would recommend it to anyone.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I am familiar with two.of the paid to post forum and I trust them both. Concerning postbucks, I was a member of his first forum before he sold it out to another owner and then I was paid once. So this means that it is legit and because of this I joined him on his new forum called postbucks. But I have a problem with him. Recently I posted Referral contest and because I would want to win , I posted about the forum with my link and I had 25 referrals in 5 days with only 2 of the active. But recently he banned me saying that I am using a VPN. And this not true. How can I use VPN when there are many paid to post forum and also his rate is very small so why waste my time to use VPN and open another account. I notice that some other members have been banned and they did nit use VPN. So when using the forum, be careful.

I have also use Referralindexforum and he is also legit has I have been paid like 2 times and I have also worked with the admin before.