Does anyone use Bitpay for crypto payment?

niche

Verified member
A large number of websites especially domain registrars are using Bitpay for processing their crypto payment. Has anyone on this forum used Bitpay for making their crypto payment. If yes, have they used the wallets which are specified like Metamask or do they use other wallets using walletconnect? Is it is possible to make Bitpay payment using a web wallet which is not specified in the list of the wallets which are specified. What is the amount which people use Bitpay fro making payment? Is it preferred for small amounts like $5 or for larger amounts.? What are the fees which have to be paid for each payment, does the seller or buyer pay the fee?

StonedSailor

I can help you out with a trading platform that allows you to exchange and swap the coins or the tokens of multiple variety. This platform gives you the complete anonymity. The platform can be directly visited by simply typing ninja.exchange

DominionAJ

i haven’t use Bitpay before though but i feel it’s better to exchanges that charge little or nothing for swapping tokens. Bitget is one of the exchanges that doesn’t charge you for buying coin.

StonedSailor

Ninja.exchange is also the same bro, no charges at all, just swap or exchange with the coin or the token of your own choice. Just pay a visit and get to know about the same.