Earn Money Does anyone have legit site to earn money?

J

jakelion325

helo i'm new in this community hope can find a site where i could earn a money online for free and safe. where i could be good and not too much hard drop your suggest really need money to earn because my tution really gonna be pay this coming september hope you all help me this matter.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been working on get paid to sites for quite some time now but recently I have decided to settle down for only three as I have found out that they're the ones that have a very clear project. I will advise you to check out bizdustry forum, cash time forum.

Johnson038

I dont have a site but an app that can get you paid for sharing your data. I have been getting paid by sharing my data with honeygain.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I can’t really say that I have a particular one I can drop in this forum but what I am quite sure about is that there are some websites that are willing to pay quite alright if you can do some task for them on their platform and some of those sites are the ones that do deal with chatting with some clients in order to make some income for oneself which is actually paying well according to what I heard from the people doing the activities and also my personal researches as well. Okay let’s talk about the new ones trending everywhere in Nigerian societies that is being called 86FB, I heard that some people that invested in it are regretting it now because it seems to them like the program is crashing or let me say it has crashed and it is not a news anymore that a lot of people Invested huge some of money into it. Some even went as far as putting there live savings on it, but the funny part is that there website is still working perfectly and that is why I still do not believe that they have crashed like many people are saying.

soxcryp

I was participating for some time in Bizdustry, however I decided to give it a pause, because making a good publication requires time and dedication, so when the time comes to publish, the least that is expected is some kind of recommendation if They are not going to give viability to the article, but if they eliminate it without further ado, without actually knowing why, it is very frustrating, as well as affecting your productivity.
I have been working on get paid to sites for quite some time now but recently I have decided to settle down for only three as I have found out that they're the ones that have a very clear project. I will advise you to check out bizdustry forum, cash time forum.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
helo i'm new in this community hope can find a site where i could earn a money online for free and safe. where i could be good and not too much hard drop your suggest really need money to earn because my tution really gonna be pay this coming september hope you all help me this matter.
Hi! Hope you are doing well.Nice to meet you.Welcome to Trendri.We are a big family on this platform and I am sure that you will enjoy working here. If you are interested in making money online, Trendri is the best place for you. Actually, Trendri is my favourite earning site and I would definitely recommend it to you and to everyone who is seriously interested in making some legit money online. Here earning is very simple.You just create new threads or you reply to other members' threads.That's all! So,you can concentrate here and earn some good money from it.Wish you every success!

soxcryp

Hi! Hope you are doing well.Nice to meet you.Welcome to Trendri.We are a big family on this platform and I am sure that you will enjoy working here. If you are interested in making money online, Trendri is the best place for you. Actually, Trendri is my favourite earning site and I would definitely recommend it to you and to everyone who is seriously interested in making some legit money online. Here earning is very simple.You just create new threads or you reply to other members' threads.That's all! So,you can concentrate here and earn some good money from it.Wish you every success!
Oh! How interesting to be able to generate a little extra income by exchanging ideas with people. I would like to know a little more about what are the profits that can be achieved in this place.
Thanks for sharing this information, it has invited me to investigate a little more about how this forum works.