Lucrative earning from paid to post forums

Activator230822

Verified member
Have you ever known of any paid to post forum that can earn you passively on your posts that you make on it through engagement of your content by users of the site?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You should think more of posting than the passive income from posting on forum's. if some forums pays as low as a cent on a post then you should know that even if they decide to Psy for any replies to your post or threads then it would be very small .

Anyway the forum you are on now pays a token that's not up to a cent for a reply to the threads that we create. But I don't think you should rely on that because it is just very little. instead start posting long threads on the forum and get about 10 cents per post.

Yakub02

Banned
Good advice from a truthful person. This is due to the fact that long meaningful thread will attract more likes and comment. This will surely bring More credit to not only the forum but the poster.

riberet19

I have not heard of any forum where you can earn passively with your posts, the important thing is to post since these forums are made to learn and communicate with others about business, online earnings, investments, etc... so sharing information and knowledge is vital and making new contacts and learn new ways to earn money.

I also think that if you simply keep earning it could be a scheme that is not sustainable for the forum in terms of payments and rewards for users and the forum could close and go bankrupt, there are many paid to post forums that are really worth it out there, like the one we found.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think trying to make passive income from paid to post forums will be a bit difficult because at the end of the day a lot of them pay little amount of money for you to create contents.

That automatically implies that any passive income opportunity is very infinitesimal and will not make you any reasonable amount of money at the end of day.

But there is a platform called Readcash which gives people who create contents on the platform the opportunity to make money passively. I think they pay about $5 or lesser if your content will be able to generate some level of views. I think it is about 1,000 views or something of that nature.

But I think you can be able to search very well about platform to know exactly how it works because it is one of the writing platforms that gives people the opportunity to make passive income.

If you are looking for a proper way of making money passively by writing online I will advise you to venture into Amazon Kindle publishing. Amazon Kindle publishing will give you the opportunity to make some reasonable amount of money for yourself. It also has the potential to give you thousands of Dollars every single month by writing ebooks.