Sub-Niches in Teaching Career That are Scarce and Lucrative.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The teaching career has been regarded as very noble all through the ages, and rightly so. That's because they shape the future by imparting knowledge to people. Some teachers though are higher paid than some teachers because expertise in their field are scarce. These are branches of the teaching career that are scarce and really pay well.

1) Mathematics Teacher: Mayhem is complex and brain straining. That's why you don't find so many people that have expertise in it. That scarcity of maths teachers make them very highly paid.

2) Phonics Teachers: Speaking the English Language properly is something that most people desire but there is not enough expertise to go round to teach. That's why the few that are available are highly paid.

3) Foreign Language Teachers: In any country, people that are competent in a foreign language and can impart same are very scarce. In some countries, french teachers, while in other countries, German language teachers, are scarce and they get paid very high if one luckily finds them.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I see mathematics teacher is little bit complicated. In my country everyone is scared of mathematics and even people in section Math and Physics have bad marks on Mathematics because it is little obvious. However, for phonics teachers or foreign language teachers I see if you enable a subscription and Youtube channel you will have a lot of followers. Because people will enjoy seeing you teaching them. However, German took me between 1 hour and 2 hours of daily learning because creating a PDF as an electronic version with the notes you have learned and writing the notes took a lot of time so I decided to do it once every three days.