Selling bags as a business: Lucrative in your Location?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Bags have become almost essential parts of the daily lives of humans. Whether it is part of a fashion accessory or help as a luggage carriage, almost everyone has a bag or two. And I think the business of selling bags is very lucrative.

There are varieties of bags that one can sell as a general bags shop ranging from school bags, traveling bags, fashion bags, etc. Everyone who owns a bag generally needs replacement often as they can get easily worn out over some time of usage. That means the demand for bags is steady.

Selling bags is very lucrative in my country. What if in your own country?

Etini

Valued Contributor
A bag is one vital thing for humans. People buy bags to use for the safe keep of their clothes at home. There is no one that doesn't have a bag for keeping clothes. If one can run the business of selling bags in a very busy location, the person would be having to get new supplies almost on a weekly basis.

Babies that are born are given bags as gifts. A bag helps us with handling different things and as far as there would always be a need to handle things, a bag would always be an important commodity that people would always buy.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me the business of dealing with bags is very profitable as well as lucrative on my country. Bags are very important tools in the day to day lives of the human beings.
That is because almost everyone in all all the walks of life has one time or another need a bag.
In my country the most people that use bags are the scholars. Almost everyone be it young or adult that goes to school need bags and would time and again buy them.

Axis

Banned
In every area of our life an individual will always need a bag to carry components needed for what he or she is about to carry out. For example a market woman will need a back to provide security for the money he or she is taken to the market. A lawyer or an accountant we need a back to carry files and documents which may be confidential. An individual who intense staying at home we need a back to store his or belongings so that they do not become vulnerable to dust or to insect. A school boy or girl will need a bag to easily carry his or her textbooks and exercise books and other students utensils to school. Selling bags is a lucrative and profitable business but you must take advantage of the location.

In starting such business you should be thinking about location that exist in a populated area or possibly a market square.