Benefits of Walking for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Walking for about two hours a week is beneficial for the health, as per the American Heart Association. If you walk for twenty minutes daily, you will control diabetes and also lose weight. With this, your heart will always be healthy.

Walking will reduce weight. If you want to lose weight, it is very important to know how much calories you burn in a day so that your metabolism works fast. It depends on how you run, or exercise.

However, losing weight is not an easy job. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, you have to do some work that will burn your calories quick. When you do regular workouts, and reduce your weight, your blood sugar will also be under control.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Walking is indeed very important for the health. Unfortunately, most of the people usually use vehicles and avoid walking. maybe it is because they get tired or because they are lazy. I do plan to start walking soon, as I do realise that walking is good and people who walk live longer than people who do not walk.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
walking is part of exercise and exercise is important to the body ,there some people who may not have the energy to run for a very long time or go for juggling,in this case walking is the best if you have the energy to do so because it can help your body in one way or the other. I do not have time to run but I can work for a long time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Walking, jogging and even jumping are parts of daily exercises to be done often. But will should know when we are exercising our body from when we are punishing ourselves. We should not because walking is okay, then we now walk daily. This may later affect the legs especially during the old age.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I always walk on my way to the nearby market and I also walk back home. The main purpose is to have my exercise and at the same time to buy ingredients for our meals. It is summer now that when I reach the market I am already sweating so when I get back home I would rest a while then take a bath to freshen me up.