Benefits of walking for 30 minutes everyday

Empress

Verified member
Walking for like 30 minutes is a form of exercise on its own which can make us be healthy and also reduce the risk of having certain diseases in the body we should try as much to always in one or more exercise everyday to make us fit and healthy

Barin

Working will help to strengthen your bones not to talk of now walking for like 30 minutes it will really help a long way in your health it will help in so many things by reducing the risk of developing diseases in the body and it will also help you to be fit by helping you to burn all the excess fat in the body like the high cholesterol that you have in the body and that way it will help you to be fit and healthy you will be able to carry out any activities you wish to do

Zerinm

if you are working for some minutes everyday walking will make you flexible and fit because working is a form of exercise

Juniha

Working for like 30 minutes will help to strengthen our bone which will make us to be more healthy and strong

Zerina

Working for like 30 minutes will make us to have a healthy bone because it was strengthening it for us and make us active and fit

Samrilm

It will help to strengthen our bone and muscle and it also make our body to be more fit by preventing unnecessary calories from staying in the body

Qriquimen

Walking for like 30 minutes everyday will really be helpful to our body because it will make us not to be too fat which can lead to obesity

Kola

Verified member
On a norms exercise is good for the body because it's healthy for the body and also help the body to be strong.so do a lot of exercise because it makes the body and also the bone to be strong

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Walking is an exercise but to me I do not really consider it as something I really have to do because I walk around the house almost all the time.. so I consider that as an exercise I can do anytime, but instead I'll prefer to run most especially in the morning but I do not have to run so much but just a simple running exercise to help keep my body in good condition, , I do not consider working as an exercise because if it is an exercise then obviously everybody are doing it already because we walk all the time

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A treadmill make it pretty much easier to do walking exercise indoor. If you don't have enough cashiers to buy a treadmill. You can simply sign up with fitness centre around you. This will give you the opportunity to use their treadmill for daily routine exercise like walking. You can also use treadmill to do some other exercise like running.

Aqruub

Exercising is very good for the health it makes us to be more stronger and energetic and it also makes lose weight

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Regular walking is very essential for our health. Walking helps to reduce the risk of heart disease. Walking is one of the exercises which ensures that heartbeat increased steadily to pump blood to all parts of the body. Walking also help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and breakdown all the central nervous system.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People are not engaging exercise because they don't have much time for it. Everyone is faced with tight schedule at home and in the workplace.

So it can be very difficult to create a time to engage in an intense exercise to improve our health.

One thing people don't know is that, simple walking around for about 30 minutes can do a lot of things in their body systems.

Here are some of the things that working about 30 minutes can do for your body system.

Walking about 30 minutes helps to reduce the joint pain in the body.

Walking improves the rate of your heartbeat and make it healthy.

Walking about 30 minutes also helps to burn calories in the body system.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can include walking into your daily routine. You can decide to take a walk to the mall anytime you want to buy things to use at home instead of you going with your car. You can also buy treadmill and use it in your house. There are some cheap treadmills that perform very well on Amazon store. You just need to dedicate a time in a day for the exercise.

Rumaisa Adeel

Just 30 minutes every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones, reduce excess body fat, and boost muscle power and endurance. It can also reduce your risk of developing conditions such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis and some cancers.

Blasco

Exercise is very good for the body.it makes the body system free from stress and release anxiety.Walking is one of the major exercises people engaged in especially people that have so much fat in the system and want to burn it.one can easily loss weight by walking for thirty minutes or more every day.it is essential for the body to grow well.
According to the WHO, we should do between 30 and 40 minutes of physical activity a day. Diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer's disease: walking is said to have numerous and unsuspected beneficial effects on our bodies. Details and advice from Professor François Carré, cardiologist and sports doctor.

To compensate for the harmful effects of a sedentary lifestyle, and particularly of sitting all day, the WHO recommends physical activity for 30 to 40 minutes a day. This new recommendation is based on a study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine.

Jjimale

Walking is a form of exercise which is very easy to involve in and waste most your time you can just engage in it while going outdoors instead of taking a cab

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are lots of advantages embedded in walking for an exercise that was not included among the points raised in the thread. Let's make it clear that it not the type of walking done forcibly, it's the type done with pleasure. It would help strengthen your muscles and it would help your digestive system too. The advantages are numerous.