5 Benefits of Walking

raaman

Valued Contributor
Walking for ten minutes after eating or thirty minutes at any time of the day helps in losing weight.

Walking daily will provide the following five health benefits:

1. Walking daily will stretch your muscles, which will relieve you from stress. With this your mind will be sharp.

2. If you have allergy problems then walk in the wet grass of dew every morning. You will get relief from this by the nerves attached to the soft cells of the foot, which will relieve you of stress with allergies.

3. Walking barefoot in the grass every day in the morning will also increase your eyesight.

4. Walking daily after meals will help your digestive system function properly.

5. Walking will not cause stomach problems like constipation, acidity etc.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if walking on grass is good for eyesight but it is certainly good for your overall health. It helps you to control your weight and also increase your metabolism. I would advise people to walk for at least 20 minuites a day, as walking provides many health benefits.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Working is a form of exercise because to me personally I consider it as one of the best exercise for the leg as it can strengthen the muscles of the leg and also improve the joint muscle, it is necessary for people who do not have so much activities to do in their life to engage as it can be a form of exercise for them.

Empress

Verified member
It is always good to walk because it helps to increase the cardiovascular and pulmonary fitnessand also helps in reducing the heart risk and stroke
It helps in improving Management of condition like hypertension, high cholesterol, muscular pain and joint, and diabetes and also makes our bones stronger and improved balance

Zina

Walking is very good for the body because it prevents the risk of getting some certain kind of diseases like heart disease and obesity because walking burns fat