Benefits of exercise

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Are you sure you play football my dear?? I've never seen you uploading a photo via your profile at social media. It is always nice to enter into the football pitch, or arena where football takes place. Through sporting activities you regain energy, which helps in circulation of the blood stream, and keeps the body system at moderate level.
Lolz,Yes sometimes I do play football but mostly is always on Sundays as I said because that's when I will have times and if I don't play it I had a Hangout with most of my friends, well sure I don't play it in a football field but I'd only play it with in a small space with a group of people because that is the only space we can afford to get now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz,Yes sometimes I do play football but mostly is always on Sundays as I said because that's when I will have times and if I don't play it I had a Hangout with most of my friends, well sure I don't play it in a football field but I'd only play it with in a small space with a group of people because that is the only space we can afford to get now.
Lolzz, you're simply amusing me with your comments about playing soccer. I see you engage on street soccer to acquire fitness, i do engage in street soccer too. But this days i try to go to football training. I train once or twice in a week in order to focus on my online career, I have something i need to complete online, that's why I don't hang too much on soccer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolzz, you're simply amusing me with your comments about playing soccer. I see you engage on street soccer to acquire fitness, i do engage in street soccer too. But this days i try to go to football training. I train once or twice in a week in order to focus on my online career, I have something i need to complete online, that's why I don't hang too much on soccer.
wow it's like you are really talented in this online stuff because I understand that if you are not in school you are always online in one forums or the other or doing research about the particular thing and so on, it's like you're always occupied with a lot of online activities to do, don't you ever feel stress at all ?