Benefits of exercise

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Although have studied the transcription for almost a month now but I've never been confident enough to attempt their exam this could be as a result that I do not have a reliable payment method to receive what I made, there's still a lot of things I need to put in place before I consider taking their exam, I don't even have a MasterCard.
Their is still many things to plenty to put on order to get started in the transcription job. I just don't find time around me at the moment. School, PTP sites, and my offline business is taking my time a lot. I just hope to drop school this year, minimize my PTP involvement, then get the needed requirements to get started with transcription career.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Apart from being active on forums, i make lots of researches with my phone. Like studying about crypto, learning coding of websites via youtube, and plural-site. And also engaging on my freelancing tasks, then by active on social medias etc. I hang too much on phone, i take pills that helps me to subsidies headache whenever I'm feeling it. Even in the class at times i am with my phone. If you're my friend offline, you'll grow frustrated at me cos of my online activities. I just want my online earnings to reach $2,000 per month in the next 2 years after gathering information on things I'm passionate about.
Wow this is really serious and from what I can see you are moving with full force to make sure you achieve this as much as you can,we all needs to be serious about what we are passionate about because these are the things that will definitely bring success to us, we must accept this fact.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow this is really serious and from what I can see you are moving with full force to make sure you achieve this as much as you can,we all needs to be serious about what we are passionate about because these are the things that will definitely bring success to us, we must accept this fact.
Very good that you acknowledged the fact which I've always carved for. Hard work, dedication, determination can take us to such level in life. If we don't work hard now at the early age when the blood is still vibrant we won't have best of life in the future. So the planning starts from now, till the future time. But meanwhile, exercise is needed to keep us going fit, remember health is wealth.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Very good that you acknowledged the fact which I've always carved for. Hard work, dedication, determination can take us to such level in life. If we don't work hard now at the early age when the blood is still vibrant we won't have best of life in the future. So the planning starts from now, till the future time. But meanwhile, exercise is needed to keep us going fit, remember health is wealth.
Seriously and from what I'm seeing is like you are really concentrating on a lot of things, if I was in your position I may not have the energy to concentrate so much as you do including schooling and all the online activities you are doing plus the programming you are about to learn. Don't you ever feel stress ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously and from what I'm seeing is like you are really concentrating on a lot of things, if I was in your position I may not have the energy to concentrate so much as you do including schooling and all the online activities you are doing plus the programming you are about to learn. Don't you ever feel stress ?
Lol, I'm a human i do feel stressed up that's why i take a rest too, resume in the night via online gigs and learning of programming skills. My school isn't a much burden since I'm in my final, we don't study all the time. So i use such free time to handle my online gigs. Then during the weekend or mid week i go to my football training, then check on my video game business, if its making progress or not.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, I'm a human i do feel stressed up that's why i take a rest too, resume in the night via online gigs and learning of programming skills. My school isn't a much burden since I'm in my final, we don't study all the time. So i use such free time to handle my online gigs. Then during the weekend or mid week i go to my football training, then check on my video game business, if its making progress or not.
Omo,if this is so then you are having a perfect and balanced life because from what I am seeing you do not have any extra time to spare but you rather create time for what you are interested on. The potential man should not have enough time in is life but should always create time for something reasonable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Omo,if this is so then you are having a perfect and balanced life because from what I am seeing you do not have any extra time to spare but you rather create time for what you are interested on. The potential man should not have enough time in is life but should always create time for something reasonable.
You're right. If you really want to be great in life or stand tall as a man in life then the time needs to invested on productive things. That's why i programmed my schedule to engage in things that benefit my life. I don't do things that aren't benefiting. I'm in forums, youtube, social medias to learn things online to help me grow as a man. And not wasting time offline, interacting with friends that won't offer me anything tangible.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're right. If you really want to be great in life or stand tall as a man in life then the time needs to invested on productive things. That's why i programmed my schedule to engage in things that benefit my life. I don't do things that aren't benefiting. I'm in forums, youtube, social medias to learn things online to help me grow as a man. And not wasting time offline, interacting with friends that won't offer me anything tangible.
This is the perfect way in life,I have a mobile phone and the reason I have this phone was not for showing off but to use it to make money online ,all the things I do in this life I do it because I see potential in it, I cannot engage in anything that won't benefits me that's why I don't even have time to engage in long chatting on Facebook on things that don't benefit me, most of the time I do chat business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is the perfect way in life,I have a mobile phone and the reason I have this phone was not for showing off but to use it to make money online ,all the things I do in this life I do it because I see potential in it, I cannot engage in anything that won't benefits me that's why I don't even have time to engage in long chatting on Facebook on things that don't benefit me, most of the time I do chat business.
Very nice, I'm happy you got my points, and such points you're following too to make best of your time with your mobile smart phone. Had it been you never engaged on productive things online would you have known about trading, investing on coins short and long term to make money online??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Very nice, I'm happy you got my points, and such points you're following too to make best of your time with your mobile smart phone. Had it been you never engaged on productive things online would you have known about trading, investing on coins short and long term to make money online??
I will not understand about it, the online world has given me a lot of exposure on most of these things,am really happy i understand it, I don't regret and i am happy i come across it early, I still want to discover more about the online world.. there are so many things in this online i will still need to know.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will not understand about it, the online world has given me a lot of exposure on most of these things,am really happy i understand it, I don't regret and i am happy i come across it early, I still want to discover more about the online world.. there are so many things in this online i will still need to know.
Sure, the online world is big, so many things undecided that we need to discover and learn about. I'm just making everyday researches on my own to crave out better ways to improve on my earnings, that's why i want to learn a skill here online, and the process is underway. I can't pay to learn programming offline, i believe i can learn here online as I'm learning transcription.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sure, the online world is big, so many things undecided that we need to discover and learn about. I'm just making everyday researches on my own to crave out better ways to improve on my earnings, that's why i want to learn a skill here online, and the process is underway. I can't pay to learn programming offline, i believe i can learn here online as I'm learning transcription.
Transcription is better because it is through the help of transcription that you will get money to learn the programming you want to learn, even me I'm also learning the transcription but my phone may not be suitable to used for the transcription work that is why I'm planning to get a new phone as soon as possible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Transcription is better because it is through the help of transcription that you will get money to learn the programming you want to learn, even me I'm also learning the transcription but my phone may not be suitable to used for the transcription work that is why I'm planning to get a new phone as soon as possible.
You're right too. Even with transcription one can make ends meet to take care of his or her bills as far as the person is an expert transcriptionist. Then after learning it then we can use the money we made from transcription to enroll into other stuffs that concerns skills, invest in an a legit and profitable business/investment online and offline.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're right too. Even with transcription one can make ends meet to take care of his or her bills as far as the person is an expert transcriptionist. Then after learning it then we can use the money we made from transcription to enroll into other stuffs that concerns skills, invest in an a legit and profitable business/investment online and offline.
Although have studied the transcription for almost a month now but I've never been confident enough to attempt their exam this could be as a result that I do not have a reliable payment method to receive what I made, there's still a lot of things I need to put in place before I consider taking their exam, I don't even have a MasterCard.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good benefits of exercising that you have mentioned. One of the best is that of reducing stress and taking care of your mental health. Many people these days have many mental health issues but that can be prevented by change of lifestyle that includes physical activity and healthy eating.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Those are very good benefits of exercising that you have mentioned. One of the best is that of reducing stress and taking care of your mental health. Many people these days have many mental health issues but that can be prevented by change of lifestyle that includes physical activity and healthy eating.
Lolz,please I don't even understand how lack of exercise can cause mental health issue and I would like you to go into a deep explanation of how this is possible, I've never heard a situation in which lack of exercise can cause mental health as you said so I would like you to explain to understand it was for me I do not know.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
wow it's like you are really talented in this online stuff because I understand that if you are not in school you are always online in one forums or the other or doing research about the particular thing and so on, it's like you're always occupied with a lot of online activities to do, don't you ever feel stress at all ?
Apart from being active on forums, i make lots of researches with my phone. Like studying about crypto, learning coding of websites via youtube, and plural-site. And also engaging on my freelancing tasks, then by active on social medias etc. I hang too much on phone, i take pills that helps me to subsidies headache whenever I'm feeling it. Even in the class at times i am with my phone. If you're my friend offline, you'll grow frustrated at me cos of my online activities. I just want my online earnings to reach $2,000 per month in the next 2 years after gathering information on things I'm passionate about.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would love to exercise but I do not have enough stamina. MKy body is not used to exercise and I get tired early and start heavy breathing. I think I would need to make my body used to exercise and consume foods that might increase my strength. I am sure I am not the only one who is facing this problem though.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Their is still many things to plenty to put on order to get started in the transcription job. I just don't find time around me at the moment. School, PTP sites, and my offline business is taking my time a lot. I just hope to drop school this year, minimize my PTP involvement, then get the needed requirements to get started with transcription career.
Wow this serious serious and in this case there's a 99% possibility of succeedind in what you are doing because I come to find out that if you want to succeed in anything what you need to do is proper is proper planning and preparation and that is what you are just done. I'm just so happy that I'm learning most of these things from you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow this serious serious and in this case there's a 99% possibility of succeedind in what you are doing because I come to find out that if you want to succeed in anything what you need to do is proper is proper planning and preparation and that is what you are just done. I'm just so happy that I'm learning most of these things from you.
Thanks for the kind gestures. Remember anything you wish me, i also wish you too. Gradually we'll be moving, one after the other and we'll surely meet up. In life i try to gain that which i can catch at the moment, and learn the rest options to be utilized in the future. I don't combine all together, cos i might not have success in all that i attempted, prompting it at the end to be waste of time. That's why i prefer finishing one before going on another.