Benefits of exercise

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the kind gestures. Remember anything you wish me, i also wish you too. Gradually we'll be moving, one after the other and we'll surely meet up. In life i try to gain that which i can catch at the moment, and learn the rest options to be utilized in the future. I don't combine all together, cos i might not have success in all that i attempted, prompting it at the end to be waste of time. That's why i prefer finishing one before going on another.
there is no problem with that you need to relax yourself and allowed things to take its natural shape,there is no need to be rushing and also at the same time you should not relax in whatever you want but just make sure that you balance everything together,I mean don't over relax and don't rush too much just take it easy with great passion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
there is no problem with that you need to relax yourself and allowed things to take its natural shape,there is no need to be rushing and also at the same time you should not relax in whatever you want but just make sure that you balance everything together,I mean don't over relax and don't rush too much just take it easy with great passion.
Yes, i got your points and piece of advise towards the lane I'm heading. Their is no point rushing things, life is all about gradual process. Our people say, slow and steady you'll get there. That's exactly the strategy I'm using to get going in life in order to achieve career success. Nothing comes easy but hard work determination, passion can help us get closer and standing as a man and not relying on anyone for making ends meet.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, i got your points and piece of advise towards the lane I'm heading. Their is no point rushing things, life is all about gradual process. Our people say, slow and steady you'll get there. That's exactly the strategy I'm using to get going in life in order to achieve career success. Nothing comes easy but hard work determination, passion can help us get closer and standing as a man and not relying on anyone for making ends meet.
seriously I'm learning a lot of things from you ,I don't know but you actually expose me so much to the online world because you have made me to understand that there are so much money to be made online if we are determined to do so, I just need to follow your foot step as much as possible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
seriously I'm learning a lot of things from you ,I don't know but you actually expose me so much to the online world because you have made me to understand that there are so much money to be made online if we are determined to do so, I just need to follow your foot step as much as possible.
That's wonderful you see me carrying you, at same time you carries me too via crypto trading. At the moment I'm chasing after what i can earn with at the meantime then gather the money big to invest in my offline gaming, and possibly develop an online forum mainly for game discussions and streaming of live scenes of gaming between players from different locations using internet to connect them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's wonderful you see me carrying you, at same time you carries me too via crypto trading. At the moment I'm chasing after what i can earn with at the meantime then gather the money big to invest in my offline gaming, and possibly develop an online forum mainly for game discussions and streaming of live scenes of gaming between players from different locations using internet to connect them.
Wow, that is really nice ,but all these this dream that you are having don't you think it's too much ?actually if I was in your position I'll concentrate in five top most important one to me and I will leave the resy but its seems your own is almost up to 20, lolz.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow, that is really nice ,but all these this dream that you are having don't you think it's too much ?actually if I was in your position I'll concentrate in five top most important one to me and I will leave the resy but its seems your own is almost up to 20, lolz.
This dream isn't even hard to achieve, just being financial stable from one skill, can achieve the other dreams i have. Remember with money, i don't need to stand in the TV screen trying to create a forum site, design it to suit my liking, adding the features i like, which is live streaming services. A renowned programmer can do that, and maintain it too if i wish. I'm concentrating on my academics to finish on time, learn transcription, I'm already undergoing training on my own via programming. Let's see how the future goes, we're still together.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This dream isn't even hard to achieve, just being financial stable from one skill, can achieve the other dreams i have. Remember with money, i don't need to stand in the TV screen trying to create a forum site, design it to suit my liking, adding the features i like, which is live streaming services. A renowned programmer can do that, and maintain it too if i wish. I'm concentrating on my academics to finish on time, learn transcription, I'm already undergoing training on my own via programming. Let's see how the future goes, we're still together.
ok ok I understand what you're trying to say ,ok you mean that some of your job after you finish establishing you will give it out under the management of a trusted personality,okay with this most of the stress will be reduced from you ,I thought you wanted to handle everything yourself.

Empress

Verified member
Exercise helps in a lot of ways we should try to be engaging in exercise everyday and regularly it makes us fit and healthy and also helps to prevent some diseases in the body like the heart disease, being obese, and other diseases as well so we should try to do the exercise

anil02

Verified member
In these day most of us are not doing much physical work. We don't like to walking. For shot distance we are using vehicle. Like it when we have spare time we like to spend it on mobile or computer. So know it is more important to spare some time for exercise.

Noor ahmed

Lack of exercise makes you look inactive and I'm ready to work a person who engage in exercise you burn down wasted material from the body me personally I do exercise like press-ups pull up or even dumbbell lifting exercise like this can put you in good shape and prevent disease and premature aging
Doing exercises can make us healthy and fit, everyone should adopt the habit of doing exercises .. anyone who want to loose weight can do exercises , its good for maintenance of insulin for suger patients , and those who are effected with blood pressure can also do exercises because it maintains blood pressure as well

anil02

Verified member
Doing exercises can make us healthy and fit, everyone should adopt the habit of doing exercises .. anyone who want to loose weight can do exercises , its good for maintenance of insulin for suger patients , and those who are effected with blood pressure can also do exercises because it maintains blood pressure as well
I am disable person so I know much better how exercise is important for us. I am not able to do much exercise, but I am doing breath exercise and some more. I am also sugar patients but it is not possible for me to control it with medicine because I am not able to burn calories with exercise.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Through sporting activities you can achieve the best needed exercise that keeps your body fit and agile. I enjoy playing soccer, the soccer game has many fitness strategies before going on to play it. You jog, after jogging, you do some shuttle run, and stretching of the body parts etc. Those fitness strategies helps build the cardiovascular endurance, and muscular, strength, speed endurance etc, to sustain long in the game.
While doing this fitness exercises ar m, we must make sure that we have some instructors with us. There are some people that have gymed to the extent that their body structures have been affected. The way they look is just like a boxer when they are not close to being boxers. I think we need to take cautious too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The importance of exercise cannot be over emphasized. It is not uncommon however, that most people has underrated the wonders exercise can do. The reasons may not be unconnected with the facts that they put works above exercise hereby making their body exposes to health issues which exercise could have prevented in the first instance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The importance of exercise cannot be over emphasized. It is not uncommon however, that most people has underrated the wonders exercise can do. The reasons may not be unconnected with the facts that they put works above exercise hereby making their body exposes to health issues which exercise could have prevented in the first instance.
Yes, it can not be over emphasized, i created the topic to elaborate more on the benefits of exercises both at the meantime, and its future benefits to our body system. I'm a full-time sports man, i engage in sporting activities a lot, to keep my fitness level to reduced fatty and toxic substances in our body and stay fit all the time, since i don't take drugs.

Mellorando

Banned
Lack of exercise makes you look inactive and I'm ready to work a person who engage in exercise you burn down wasted material from the body me personally I do exercise like press-ups pull up or even dumbbell lifting exercise like this can put you in good shape and prevent disease and premature aging

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
exercise is one of the most important thing we should do regularly because this is the thing that will give our muscle and her overall well-being energy,exercise like running is also good for the heart and the body system and it can also help to reduce stress. I like running and doing other exercise also.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Through sporting activities you can achieve the best needed exercise that keeps your body fit and agile. I enjoy playing soccer, the soccer game has many fitness strategies before going on to play it. You jog, after jogging, you do some shuttle run, and stretching of the body parts etc. Those fitness strategies helps build the cardiovascular endurance, and muscular, strength, speed endurance etc, to sustain long in the game.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My father was diabetic and so was my father's mother and grandmother too. Diabetes is in the family so I am trying to enjoy the food that I want to eat. But now that I am a senior I am glad that there are no diabetic symptoms. I attribute my good health to my regular exercise. Every morning when I wake up I exercise in the bedroom for 5 to 10 minutes. That;s all.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of medical inspector have been advising people both young and old to try as much as possible to engage in exercise at least twice a week because exercise will help in blood circulation to all part of the body and is also good for the heart because it will also exercise the heart with the heart pumps blood faster.