Benefits of exercise

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My father was diabetic and so was my father's mother and grandmother too. Diabetes is in the family so I am trying to enjoy the food that I want to eat. But now that I am a senior I am glad that there are no diabetic symptoms. I attribute my good health to my regular exercise. Every morning when I wake up I exercise in the bedroom for 5 to 10 minutes. That;s all.
You see, that's why exercise is instrumental in regulating the blood sugar level from high to stable state. Maybe what cost your parents, both your biological and grand parents diabetes centers to lack of exercise. And not necessarily hereditary issue. With the help of exercise it makes the insulin to function fine and filter the toxic that carries lots of sugar into the body.

Samuel72

Verified member
well there are many benefits of exercise to the body first exercise keeps you physically fit and strong secondly exercise keep your body system healthy thirdly exercise makes you look more younger than you can imagine fourth exercise gives you inner strength and also it boost your immune system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You see, that's why exercise is instrumental in regulating the blood sugar level from high to stable state. Maybe what cost your parents, both your biological and grand parents diabetes centers to lack of exercise. And not necessarily hereditary issue. With the help of exercise it makes the insulin to function fine and filter the toxic that carries lots of sugar into the body.
You could be at risk of having diabetes if your parents is a Having it,all you need to do is to try as much as possible to practice a healthy diet if you understand that your parents is a career, it is not hereditary but there is a possibility that you may be affected by it if you don't take care of yourself, it is just like glacomar.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You could be at risk of having diabetes if your parents is a Having it,all you need to do is to try as much as possible to practice a healthy diet if you understand that your parents is a career, it is not hereditary but there is a possibility that you may be affected by it if you don't take care of yourself, it is just like glacomar.
Yes, diabetes isn't hereditary, it is the problem of high sugar level. Their are people who enjoy meals that contains lots of sugar, they don't minimize their sugar consumption, and they don't train, like engage in exercises. All they know is eat and eat sugary things. Their is some point, the insulin becomes weak and stops producing that fluid that excretes toxic that carries lots sugar contains into the body. That's when diabetes come in, and the person suffers it long time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I understand if someone understand that his father or parents is a carrier of diabetes the person should try as much as possible to monitor their health in terms of how they eat because this set of people are 70% more likely to develop diabetes than an ordinary people who do not have the tendency, that is it,even people that do not have the tendency also need to observe how the eat most of these things.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, those that are prone to be diabetic patience based on heredity, should work to avoid it. When it comes to health, we should do our utmost best to make sure we curtail down those tendencies that will affect our health. If eating too many sugary things will give us diabetes, we should avoid eating much of the sugar, and exercise our body more often.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, those that are prone to be diabetic patience based on heredity, should work to avoid it. When it comes to health, we should do our utmost best to make sure we curtail down those tendencies that will affect our health. If eating too many sugary things will give us diabetes, we should avoid eating much of the sugar, and exercise our body more often.
We all need to examine ourselves because sometimes a lot of people do not actually invite most of this disease into the body but sometimes it could be because of accident or it could be because of how we live our life, we should always be health-conscious in most of the things we do, too much chemical on fruit in Nigeria is so rampant and we must be careful on the type of fruit we eat.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all need to examine ourselves because sometimes a lot of people do not actually invite most of this disease into the body but sometimes it could be because of accident or it could be because of how we live our life, we should always be health-conscious in most of the things we do, too much chemical on fruit in Nigeria is so rampant and we must be careful on the type of fruit we eat.
That's why regular check up on our health at least once in a month is needed to know our current state of health. Know things we ought to improve, and things we need to avoid. We don't need to live life, year to year without seeking for medical attention. I know some persons are always afraid to seek for body test, but we need it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EXERCISES IN THE BODY SYSTEM??
Exercises plays a significant roles in our body system. I'll be listing out five major benefits of exercises to the human body system. And they are as follows;

* Exercises helps control weight; by engaging in one exercise to another helps burn out fats, caused through accumulation of calories through food we consume. By exercising the body it burns down fats that reduce the risk of attracting obesity.

* It helps reduce heart diseases; engaging in exercises helps us to control the risk that can enter the heart and cause cardiac arrest. Also reduces the body cholesterol level, high blood pressure, prevent corona artery diseases etc. Through regular exercise the body regain enough oxygen, and circulation. Which helps pump blood all over the body parts, and resurrects the anti-bodies to fight against diseases that tries to endanger or infect our heart.

* Exercises helps control blood sugar and insulin level; Through regular exercises it can help reduce the blood sugar level and keep it at stable state, by helping the insulin work better. As such, it will reduce the risk of contracting 'diabetes type 2'.

* it helps build and strengthen the muscles and bone; regular exercise increases the muscles of a sport person, and strengthens the bone, and makes one fit enough to avoid unnecessary fatigue.

* Exercise strengths your mental health, and keeps you in a good mood, relaxed mood. Reduces stress caused by workload in our respective workplaces, and keeps our body at stable temperature.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
While doing this fitness exercises ar m, we must make sure that we have some instructors with us. There are some people that have gymed to the extent that their body structures have been affected. The way they look is just like a boxer when they are not close to being boxers. I think we need to take cautious too.
Laughs. In football, your coach or instructor can't encourage you to go and be carrying iron, or rod to build your muscles or bones to be extra gigantic. It has side effect, most footballers gain muscular strength through other fitness strategies like the ones i outlined. You can go to gym centers, you can see those facilities there, and you ride on them to exercise your body and not carrying weight to gain muscles.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's why regular check up on our health at least once in a month is needed to know our current state of health. Know things we ought to improve, and things we need to avoid. We don't need to live life, year to year without seeking for medical attention. I know some persons are always afraid to seek for body test, but we need it.
Seriously there are some people that after they have been diagnosed of a particular disease take for example someone could be diagnosed of a particular disease like diabetes, they will start challenging the doctor that diabetes is not their portion and some started going to church for God to healed them, this cannot only lead to a serious complicated issue ,i just believe if we are diagnosed of a particular disease we ought to accept it and work on the direction The doctor said to cure or manage it, there is nothing wrong with confirming the test results from different health and medical laboratory.

allison001

Verified member
Exercise is really important in human health, by doing exercise you keep your thinking, learning,and judgement skill sharp as you age, you improve your mental health and mood, exercise help you in controlling your weight, one way of reducing the risk of heart disease is by doing exercise, exercise help manage blood sugar and insulin level etc.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Exercise is very good to the body and it is very important because it make someone to be more smart and healthy.
Exercise will also make one to be looking more younger than some one age.
Though some people look fat yet they can lift their body because they involve in doing exercise.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously there are some people that after they have been diagnosed of a particular disease take for example someone could be diagnosed of a particular disease like diabetes, they will start challenging the doctor that diabetes is not their portion and some started going to church for God to healed them, this cannot only lead to a serious complicated issue ,i just believe if we are diagnosed of a particular disease we ought to accept it and work on the direction The doctor said to cure or manage it, there is nothing wrong with confirming the test results from different health and medical laboratory.
Laughs, why will such person say, its not his or her portion?? Doesn't the person know that sickness is real? Even the Joly book made us know, that the righteous and unrighteous can sick different kinds of sickness. So no one is above sickness. The early the better, we can't solve our health problem in the church. Ignorance have led some people to untimely death. Go to hospital and cure the sickness they say no, that the pastor is the best doctor.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
exercise is one of the most important thing we should consider doing no matter how busy we are because it is a thing that will aid in blood circulation to the body, it will also help to keep your body system in good condition because it will increase blood circulation give energy to the heart. We are all advised to do at least twice exercise every week by medical expert.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, exercise is good, it helps in circulation, also helps in excretion of toxic substances from the body through sweating. It helps reduce the blood sugar level by helping keep the insulin active to function at its best. Their is too many health benefits that exercise brings, that's why a sportsman stays fit, and faraway from diseases that weakens the body.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Laughs, why will such person say, its not his or her portion?? Doesn't the person know that sickness is real? Even the Joly book made us know, that the righteous and unrighteous can sick different kinds of sickness. So no one is above sickness. The early the better, we can't solve our health problem in the church. Ignorance have led some people to untimely death. Go to hospital and cure the sickness they say no, that the pastor is the best doctor.
This is a thing has caused a lot of untimely death to a lot of people because they believe in miracle, sometimes if they experience a disease and instead of them go to the hospital they rather go to their religious centre, when the disease is growing worse that is when they will think of going to the hospital which sometimes might be too late.

anil02

Verified member
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EXERCISES IN THE BODY SYSTEM??
Exercises plays a significant roles in our body system. I'll be listing out five major benefits of exercises to the human body system. And they are as follows;

* Exercises helps control weight; by engaging in one exercise to another helps burn out fats, caused through accumulation of calories through food we consume. By exercising the body it burns down fats that reduce the risk of attracting obesity.

* It helps reduce heart diseases; engaging in exercises helps us to control the risk that can enter the heart and cause cardiac arrest. Also reduces the body cholesterol level, high blood pressure, prevent corona artery diseases etc. Through regular exercise the body regain enough oxygen, and circulation. Which helps pump blood all over the body parts, and resurrects the anti-bodies to fight against diseases that tries to endanger or infect our heart.

* Exercises helps control blood sugar and insulin level; Through regular exercises it can help reduce the blood sugar level and keep it at stable state, by helping the insulin work better. As such, it will reduce the risk of contracting 'diabetes type 2'.

* it helps build and strengthen the muscles and bone; regular exercise increases the muscles of a sport person, and strengthens the bone, and makes one fit enough to avoid unnecessary fatigue.

* Exercise strengths your mental health, and keeps you in a good mood, relaxed mood. Reduces stress caused by workload in our respective workplaces, and keeps our body at stable temperature.
What you mention above all are right but it is my opinion that in present time exercise is must to spend normal life. Eating habits, working habits change too much in these days. most of worker are spending much time before to computer. For these peoples regular exercise is must other wise with is short period they may have eye problem back aches problem and much more

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What you mention above all are right but it is my opinion that in present time exercise is must to spend normal life. Eating habits, working habits change too much in these days. most of worker are spending much time before to computer. For these peoples regular exercise is must other wise with is short period they may have eye problem back aches problem and much more
I spend most of my time with my phone because most of the things I do I do it online but even with that i still create times to do some exercise like playing of footballs, running in the morning and so on, when I concentrate so much on my phone I have and eye strain as you said, I relax and focus on other things.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I spend most of my time with my phone because most of the things I do I do it online but even with that i still create times to do some exercise like playing of footballs, running in the morning and so on, when I concentrate so much on my phone I have and eye strain as you said, I relax and focus on other things.
Are you sure you play football my dear?? I've never seen you uploading a photo via your profile at social media. It is always nice to enter into the football pitch, or arena where football takes place. Through sporting activities you regain energy, which helps in circulation of the blood stream, and keeps the body system at moderate level.