Benefits of Exercise

raaman

Valued Contributor
Doing exercise on a daily basis is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. People who exercise daily are less likely to get sick and more likely to live longer lives. Exercise allows you to have a good health.

Exercise also improves your mental health and general sense of well-being. It is important that exercise is part of the lives of children, adults and the elderly. Exercise doesn't have to be strenuous. You can find ways to stay active.

Find things that fit into your daily routine, such as walking. If you've never exercised or haven't exercised in a while, you have to get started. Physical activity is important to maintain a healthy body weight and is even beneficial during pregnancy.

Ganibade

Verified member
Daily exercise for pregnancy woman is limited,two much exercise is not good for pregnancy women,Good food and relaxing to make womb turn to right position and easy delivery. To some pregnant women that can not eat very well, they need to the hospital to explain their condition before it too late.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Exercise is always important for entire body, physical as well as mental, it also requires healthy body at first, it maintains and grow health. I do exercise, but not regularly, since I had covid, I am not in such energetic after recovering from it. However, I am slowly getting into it again; I used to do 5 days a week, and was healthy too.

Ganibade

Verified member
For covid-19 patients that just recovered from disease. They need balance dietary foods and also drink much water as early as possible to make sure that their health are in order. To make sure they are not expose to sexual intercourse to make their body immune system recover very fast

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Physical exercise is really important for the body. It has really helped me with my mental health. I used to suffer alot from anxiety disorder and depression. But ever since I started to exercise daily, my mental health has really improved. Nowdays, I can control my anxiety much better and I don't fall into depression anymore.

Ganibade

Verified member
Always stay where people are discussing live to be encouraged and chat with them to mine,so as not to stay only. Watching of comedian videos to be happy and have good mode. Make sure you consult your doctor and go for medical check-up,to be free totally from depression and anxiety.

arunima25

Verified member
Exercise is so important. To keep any machine running well, we need to use it. That's the way with our body too. We need to exercise our muscles and bones to keep them healthy, to stay in shape and retain their strength.
It's not only the physical benefits that we get from exercise, we do release happy hormones that uplift our mood and help us with mental and emotional well being.
We need to exercise our brain too with puzzles, riddles, brain teasers etc.

Ganibade

Verified member
This no way we can run for exercise, even those who are seventy in age needs to exercise them self by slow movement around their streets or in their house. This make their ball and socket of the joints of legs and hip will relax and smooth to aid easy movement of the skeletal system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The function of exercise can never be underestimated and what I find out is that a lot of people do exercises for different reasons , some people can engage in exercise for the main purpose of losing weight while some other people can also engage in exercise for the main purpose of staying fit. in this case there are different function of exercise to the body .

Empress

Verified member
Engaging in exercise daily at least 3o minutes in a day makes us to be very healthy by preventing us from having certain diseases in the body and also helps to cure diseases as well that is why it is always important to do exercise Regularly due to the benefits we derive from it

Samrilm

A lot of benefits that exercise does to the body like helping us to strengthen our bone I'm making us to be healthy fit and strong

arunima25

Verified member
In recent times of this pandemic, importance of exercise has been well established to boost our immune system. The movements and exercises not only make our bones and muscles healthy, they improve our circulation and lymphatic system. That is so much needed for a healthy immune system. Our lymphatic system is the skeleton of a good immune system. Also exercise helps us with our body metabolism and assimilation of what we eat. And it is again a building block for our immunity. Last but not the least, exercise helps us have more happy hormones. It helps us beat the mental stress and improve our mental and emotional health. It's very well known that any mental issues and stress adversely effects our immune system. So,ba good mental and emotional health is provided by exercise and it helps us build the immunity.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that mental health is also enhanced with physical exercise. When I have a health issue like a fever or a cold my mental health is affected negatively that sometimes I am imagining that it is not really a fever only but a bigger health issue. Every morning I try my best to do my exercise. That is the thing that gives me the stamina that I need for the whole day. When I don't do my morning exercise I feel lethargic and even before lunch hour I will feel very tired and sleepy. I am lucky to have learned the value of exercise when I was in high school that until now I am dedicated to that morning ritual. Just 40 push ups plus the warm up will do for my exercise.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Another thing is that some people may not really have the time to engage in exercise because of their work and maybe their online activities or any other activities that is taking their time, to me I do not always consider this as the best way of life because exercise has more better advantage for your body , it help the body to work perfectly by helping the heart to receive more oxygen, generally exercise help the overall body to be energetic that is why doctors always advise people even older people to engage in exercise..

When people cannot really engage in a success just because they are too busy to do sometimes if this happen for a long time they are likely to develop some certain disease such as diabetes, when people do not engage in exercise to burn out the calories in their body system it can be dangerous because it can lead to heart disease if there is too much fat in our body , all these things are something that we have to read and understand it on our own without being told..

Exercise can be done in different way and people can always look for the best way to do exercise that is suitable for them and engage at least twice a week.

E

eldavis

The benefits of working out can not be overemphasized, it is not just a way to keep the body fit and in shape, it also keeps some of our organs in perfect form as well, some of these organs includes how heart and how it pumps blood to other part of the body and it also improved out lungs as well. Working out also keeps the body in top shape and from during our old age, I saw a video of a very elderly woman who was still very much active, thanks to working out.

Asad Ali

Exercise is always beneficial to the entire body, both physically and mentally; it also necessitates a healthy body at first, as it maintains and grows health. I exercise, but not on a regular basis, because I am not as energetic after recovering from covid. However, I am gradually getting back into it.

arunima25

Verified member
Another thing is that some people may not really have the time to engage in exercise because of their work and maybe their online activities or any other activities that is taking their time, to me I do not always consider this as the best way of life because exercise has more better advantage for your body , it help the body to work perfectly by helping the heart to receive more oxygen, generally exercise help the overall body to be energetic that is why doctors always advise people even older people to engage in exercise..

When people cannot really engage in a success just because they are too busy to do sometimes if this happen for a long time they are likely to develop some certain disease such as diabetes, when people do not engage in exercise to burn out the calories in their body system it can be dangerous because it can lead to heart disease if there is too much fat in our body , all these things are something that we have to read and understand it on our own without being told..

Exercise can be done in different way and people can always look for the best way to do exercise that is suitable for them and engage at least twice a week.
Not finding time to exercise due to a busy schedule is one very common excuse. If one can not find 20_40 minutes in the whole day , then one has to introspect and see how they are neglecting themselves and taking their health for a ride.
One has to just make few healthy choices in the busy schedule and that would amount to all the exercise that is needed in a day. Exercise is like a bath ritual and one can make sure to have it regularly. We don't go for an elaborate bath everyday but we make sure that we do the needed quick one to keep us hygienic and clean. If one is determined and aware about the benefits, he/ she will managr to include exercise in daily ritual. Choosing staircases over lift, walking in between the work and chores and doing some stretching in between is good enough for a busy daily schedule. And when one has time, it can be an elaborate exercise. Dedicated workout/exercise two to three times in a week is good enough.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Not finding time to exercise due to a busy schedule is one very common excuse. If one can not find 20_40 minutes in the whole day , then one has to introspect and see how they are neglecting themselves and taking their health for a ride.
One has to just make few healthy choices in the busy schedule and that would amount to all the exercise that is needed in a day. Exercise is like a bath ritual and one can make sure to have it regularly. We don't go for an elaborate bath everyday but we make sure that we do the needed quick one to keep us hygienic and clean. If one is determined and aware about the benefits, he/ she will managr to include exercise in daily ritual. Choosing staircases over lift, walking in between the work and chores and doing some stretching in between is good enough for a busy daily schedule. And when one has time, it can be an elaborate exercise. Dedicated workout/exercise two to three times in a week is good enough.

Time is running really fast in the present era and finding even 40 minutes for your health is indeed really hard. Most of the people in the present times are so busy with their jobs and making money that they do not have time for their health. This is why the management of your schedule is very important. You must create a schedule and diligently follow it. If you have a time set for your job (or any other activity that involves making money), then I think you should not do exercise in that time period. If you plan to exercise at a particular time, then you must not work at that time. People who follow a strict schedule are more likely to succeed in their lives.

I have made a schedule and I am also planning some other healthy activities such as meditating and reading the Holy Islamic scriptures that could also provide benefits for the health. I will also be joining gym sooner and it would be great to workout for at least 30 minutes. Some studies have claimed that you must exercise for at least a few minutes and being activities for even a few minutes could also provide you with numerous health benefits.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes educated people and maybe some others who have been in the western country before will really understand the function of exercise because over there they consider exercise to be the most important thing but over here a lot of people don't really sees the interest of engaging in exercise but they mostly goes to farm and do their work as a civil servant or they engage in their own personal business..

Even me I always try as much as possible to organise my time to engage in exercise at least two times a week , but mostly I always concentrate to engage in exercise three times a week but when I do not have time I'll rather choose to engage in it two times a week , This is always a mandatory schedule for me because I've researched on the internet and I've understand the function of exercise in the body..

Best of your right up there a different way a person can engage in exercise and all these things will depend on so many things like your health factors , aging and also a time factors.

Obviously older people may not really be able to engage in a strenuous exercise that needs a lot of energy but there are suitable exercise for them.. what if I may ask how often do you engage in exercise ,?

Ganibade

Verified member
Benefits of exercise is what to discuss and start to follow it up. Benefits of exercise in the body especially early in the morning. This will burns high level of cholesterol that affecting body metabolism. It also helps cartilage and bones to function very well,body system will be massage to give optimum activity.

Amilo

Ever noticed how your body feels when you’re under stress? Your muscles may be tense, especially in your face, neck, and shoulders, leaving you with back or neck pain, or painful headaches. You may feel a tightness in your chest, a pounding pulse, or muscle cramps. You may also experience problems such as insomnia, heartburn, stomachache, diarrhea, or frequent urination. The worry and discomfort of all these physical symptoms can in turn lead to even more stress, creating a vicious cycle between your mind and body.

Exercising is an effective way to break this cycle. As well as releasing endorphins in the brain, physical activity helps to relax the muscles and relieve tension in the body. Since the body and mind are so closely linked, when your body feels better so, too, will your mind.

arunima25

Verified member
Yes educated people and maybe some others who have been in the western country before will really understand the function of exercise because over there they consider exercise to be the most important thing but over here a lot of people don't really sees the interest of engaging in exercise but they mostly goes to farm and do their work as a civil servant or they engage in their own personal business..

Even me I always try as much as possible to organise my time to engage in exercise at least two times a week , but mostly I always concentrate to engage in exercise three times a week but when I do not have time I'll rather choose to engage in it two times a week , This is always a mandatory schedule for me because I've researched on the internet and I've understand the function of exercise in the body..

Best of your right up there a different way a person can engage in exercise and all these things will depend on so many things like your health factors , aging and also a time factors.

Obviously older people may not really be able to engage in a strenuous exercise that needs a lot of energy but there are suitable exercise for them.. what if I may ask how often do you engage in exercise ,?
I would differ a bit here. It's not only the educated and elite who are into exercise. In fact the irony is that the lower economic strata ends up doing menial jobs that in involves a lot of muscle work and they end up doing a lot of exercise as a part of their livelihood. Also, they can not afford a lot of eating out or affording a lot of machines and gadgets toake their life easy. So, they get enough exercise done doing those work manually. Exercise never got so much importance in earlier tines. People led a simple life, ate healthy and simple home cooked meals. A lot of manual work meant enough exercise. Gym and exercise culture had to be discussed only when our life became so dependent on gadgets and machines.
I am regular to exercising. I don't misss it. At least a 20 minutes in the morning is must of I am in a hurry. Else 40_60 minutes is my devoted time for exercising in the morning. And I keep a variety to make it interesting