Crypto Bear market continues

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHO EXPECTED THE BEARISH MARKET TO REMAIN UP TO THIS MOMENT??

Today 04/06/2021, the coins have fallen more adrift after showing signs of improvement. But its nowhere near regaining back its form back to the top. I just visited the coins to see if their is improvement in the market, but to my surprise, they're still sinking deep in price tag.

Coins like BTC climbed to $38,000 yesterday to see it now falling down to $36,000 during the time when this thread was made. Ethereum have seen massive 24 hours drop in price, which has seen it go -7.18% with the price rocking on $2,639. Binance coin fell down too, from $400+ yesterday to $383 with -9% decline in price in the last 24 hours.

Other major and lower coins are simply adrift on price tag in the last 24 hours. Polkadot experienced the worst decline when it comes to coins in the top 10 in the crypto market, with -12% price decline. It reached $28 yesterday, only for it to lose more than $4 today.

The only volatile coin, ranked in the top 50 that didn't experience decline is FILECOIN. The coin have seen +16% in its price in 24 hours period, with the price peaked at $88.

Stable coins aren't affected cos they aren't volatile. Coins like Tether (USDT) coin, USDC, Binance USD (BUSD), Terra-USD etc, are simply maintaining their balance.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Haven't you noticed the sudden fluctuation from the $38k down to $36k that lasted for a short time? Speculators would sell when the price slightly increased and after selling the price would go down. When many more will sell then the price would continue to sink. Who benefits from this situation? I guess only the digital wallet and the exchange market.

Comment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Haven't you noticed the sudden fluctuation from the $38k down to $36k that lasted for a short time? Speculators would sell when the price slightly increased and after selling the price would go down. When many more will sell then the price would continue to sink. Who benefits from this situation? I guess only the digital wallet and the exchange market.
If you check a close eye around the coins in the market you'll come to understand that their is time for the bearish market and the bullish market. If you're determined to earn around crypto you'll study when right to invest and when it is unstable to invest your hard earned money. Like now, is the best time to invest.

Comment

Mika

Valued Contributor
I believe if you actually want to earn from crypto currencies, you need to go for a long term investment. Let say, you bought bitcoin when the price was $50K, you cannot say it when the price is $36K. You need to hold until bitcoin gained value, you might even have to wait until it is $100K, which may take 2-3 years.

Comment

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Infact no one saw it coming, this is happening at a time when the crypto space or ecosystem is gaining more momentum and people are getting more awareness and then all of a sudden someone a whale in the industry began to make some negative statement against the market all for his personal interest. Undermining the effects. What is happening is very artificial.

Comment

Mataracy

Valued Contributor
WHO EXPECTED THE BEARISH MARKET TO REMAIN UP TO THIS MOMENT??

Today 04/06/2021, the coins have fallen more adrift after showing signs of improvement. But its nowhere near regaining back its form back to the top. I just visited the coins to see if their is improvement in the market, but to my surprise, they're still sinking deep in price tag.

Coins like BTC climbed to $38,000 yesterday to see it now falling down to $36,000 during the time when this thread was made. Ethereum have seen massive 24 hours drop in price, which has seen it go -7.18% with the price rocking on $2,639. Binance coin fell down too, from $400+ yesterday to $383 with -9% decline in price in the last 24 hours.

Other major and lower coins are simply adrift on price tag in the last 24 hours. Polkadot experienced the worst decline when it comes to coins in the top 10 in the crypto market, with -12% price decline. It reached $28 yesterday, only for it to lose more than $4 today.

The only volatile coin, ranked in the top 50 that didn't experience decline is FILECOIN. The coin have seen +16% in its price in 24 hours period, with the price peaked at $88.

Stable coins aren't affected cos they aren't volatile. Coins like Tether (USDT) coin, USDC, Binance USD (BUSD), Terra-USD etc, are simply maintaining their balance.
This bearish of a thing is getting our of hand it ought to have stop by now because it will really discourage many investor from investing in bitcoin.
Though somecoin were not affected but those coin were not all that popular in the market. This thing should stop please.

Comment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This bearish of a thing is getting our of hand it ought to have stop by now because it will really discourage many investor from investing in bitcoin.
Though somecoin were not affected but those coin were not all that popular in the market. This thing should stop please.
All the coins in the market where heavily affected, their is no one left out by the bear market. Their are over 5,700 tradable coins in the market, all were heavily affected by the bear market. The bearish market have occurred almost two months now, ending of June will make it two months. It is gradually becoming one of the worst bearish run of all time.

Comment