Are we gonna have a mini bear market?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
IMG_20230722_210139.jpg
⁠📣SEC hints at potential appeal to XRP ruling from Ripple Labs lawsuit.

➡️According to court documents, the SEC stated that it is now “considering the various available avenues for further review” on the ruling which found XRP to not be a security.

➡️Source: SEC hints at potential appeal to XRP ruling from Ripple Labs lawsuit

Maxicreed

I doubt cos Brad Garlinghouse has always reiterated and reassured XRP holders that it's s a digital token and I guess the recent victory in court is glimpse and inch closer to final victory of this 3 years court case that seems unending

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I doubt cos Brad Garlinghouse has always reiterated and reassured XRP holders that it's s a digital token and I guess the recent victory in court is glimpse and inch closer to final victory of this 3 years court case that seems unending
But, if SEC appeals, whole market will have to take the heat... If that happens, btc might go to 26-27k!

ananyabushra

Even after trying for many years, they haven't managed to prove XRP is a security, so there's no chance of declaring it as one. That's why we might not see a bear market because of the SEC. It's amazing how XRP's chart remains strong despite all the challenges from the SEC.

Attachments

• photo_2023-07-24_01-20-44.jpg
    photo_2023-07-24_01-20-44.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Even after trying for many years, they haven't managed to prove XRP is a security, so there's no chance of declaring it as one. That's why we might not see a bear market because of the SEC. It's amazing how XRP's chart remains strong despite all the challenges from the SEC.
But, somehow, Mr. Garry isn't happy with XRP because of the potential threat, if they don't chase XRP,their current payment system will be replaced!

XRP has proven strong over the years despite the opposition from SEC. I'll not frett over news from SEC, I'm not scared of them anymore, especially when I noticed XRP no longer react to negative news from SEC. We'll overcome with time.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
XRP has proven strong over the years despite the opposition from SEC. I'll not frett over news from SEC, I'm not scared of them anymore, especially when I noticed XRP no longer react to negative news from SEC. We'll overcome with time.
XRP isn't afraid because they know what they're doing! SEC is trying hard to save US economy and XRP is definitely a threat. Recently IMF(International Monetary Fund) has stated that, it won't be good to accept crypto as native currency because they also know that crypto is a threat to US economy!