What are your strategies in this bear market?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I was about to ask you, I’m not sure other exchanges has such features, it’s a very good tool to leverage on. I need to start using it often now.
Yeah I'm pretty sure , currently it's the only exchange having that feature, even nance doesn't have that!

BashirJasper

Staking is definitely a good option... How do you find a good staking pools? I've seen many of that kinda projects/pools which offered some juicy APR by later, disappeared!
Yeah, I understand but what I do is move my ETH to bitget wallet and stake in the Lido.fi or Pendle V2 staking pool with 3.69% or 7.51% respectively. And of course with Lido.fi the staking is flexible meaning you can unstake any time any day after the first 48 hours of initial staking. That's what I do presently

BashirJasper

Perfect decision ya! Just don't go all in &try to explore features like Candle Chart Order to enhance the trading experience! View attachment 59167
Hmm! it actually gives me goosebumps when I see traders go in with such huge leverage. Mine are always not more that 20x or 30x. Can't risk that much maybe because of my budget or just fear of losing everything haha!

DominionAJ

Yeah I'm pretty sure , currently it's the only exchange having that feature, even nance doesn't have that!
Do you know how to use it perfectly? Probably I can get to learn it on YouTube but that’s going to be on Bitget official channel since it’s a unique feature. Does Bitget has Official youtube channel?