What are your strategies in this bear market?

Raymondblue

The last 24 hours has seen the price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins dropped by a significant price and traders are already skeptical if there is tendency and possibility of further decline thereby seeking alternative ways to boost and increase their holdings.

While the bear market may bite till the end of the year (not certain) before the pre BTC halving expected in April 24 of next year which could see price swing either ways, I have been looking for ways to diversify my portfolio but couldn't lay my hands on any.

Are there any events/opportunities traders can leverage on? I will appreciate if you could share. (Edited)

nonstopspider

I do DCA but as well I trade - Save on the Range Sniper of Bitget. Is a particular type of Earning program that lets you speculate On the underlying price, is riskier but you can get up to 200% APR.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
The last 24 hours has seen the price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins dropped by a significant price and traders are already skeptical if there is tendency and possibility of further decline thereby seeking alternative ways to boost and increase their holdings.

While the bear market may bite till the end of the year (not certain) before the pre BTC halving expected in April 24 of next year which could see price swing either ways, I have been looking for ways to diversify my portfolio but couldn't lay my hands on any.

Are there any events/opportunities traders can leverage on? I will appreciate if you could share. (Edited)
In this situation, DCA would be a good option for traders especially for spot traders. If you're a lev trader then you shouldn't be bothered because shorts are smoother than longs !

Bash4j

In this situation, DCA would be a good option for traders, especially for spot traders. If you're a lev trader then you shouldn't be bothered because shorts are smoother than long

In addition to staying 60% stable coin, I think staking crypto is one of the best survival instincts in the crypto bear. Why hold crypto and let it stagnate? Instead, stake it, and earn interest.

BashirJasper

In addition to staying 60% stable coin, I think staking crypto is one of the best survival instincts in the crypto bear. Why hold crypto and let it stagnate? Instead, stake it, and earn interest.
Yeah, I can agree with staking cos I do that a lot with my assets on exchanges that can allow me stake while I trade(flexible staking)

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
But finding legit staking pools is quite hard in this bear wave... Do you wanna suggest any?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yeah, I can agree with staking cos I do that a lot with my assets on exchanges that can allow me stake while I trade(flexible staking)
Staking is definitely a good option... How do you find a good staking pools? I've seen many of that kinda projects/pools which offered some juicy APR by later, disappeared!

Zeddicus

It's one of the surest way to earn passively buh the amount of token staked has to be a reasonable for a decent earning.

collins124

DCAing and staking will be nice if you are a spot trader. You can benefit from the declining price trend of Bitcoin and Altcoins by shorting the market if you trade leverage but DYOR before doing so.

jannymiles

But in this realm of boundless potential, challenges abound. The ever-shifting landscape of devices and operating systems demands adaptability. Security breaches cast shadows that must be repelled with robust fortifications how to build a streaming website. The pursuit of elegance in design walks hand in hand with the pursuit of functionality, a delicate balance that requires expertise and finesse.

Last edited:

emcd Cyberbank

Don't overspend, accumulate your actives, do research. Bear markets make people rich.

BashirJasper

Staking is definitely a good option... How do you find a good staking pools? I've seen many of that kinda projects/pools which offered some juicy APR by later, disappeared!
I used to do my stakings on DEXes and wallets before but discovered recently that I can do that on CEXs too without paying extra charges for gas fees and wrapping/unwrapping. But I use Bitget exchange to just get my coins over to the staking pool and select any of fixed or flexible staking depending on which is available and offer the best rate

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I used to do my stakings on DEXes and wallets before but discovered recently that I can do that on CEXs too without paying extra charges for gas fees and wrapping/unwrapping. But I use Bitget exchange to just get my coins over to the staking pool and select any of fixed or flexible staking depending on which is available and offer the best rate
Good choice! Bitget usually brings several events where they offer new staking pools with higher APY, tho they're temporary!

mayalily

wait for the right time.hold on

DominionAJ

I see this current bear market as an opportunity to buy and hold while I wait for the bull market to come. Actually fear and panic might might pose a barrier to some people but I’m not letting that set in.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I see this current bear market as an opportunity to buy and hold while I wait for the bull market to come. Actually fear and panic might might pose a barrier to some people but I’m not letting that set in.
Perfect decision ya! Just don't go all in &try to explore features like Candle Chart Order to enhance the trading experience! IMG_20230922_091209.jpg

DominionAJ

Perfect decision ya! Just don't go all in &try to explore features like Candle Chart Order to enhance the trading experience! View attachment 59167
That’s a good feature though, but I’m not sure everyone is familiar with it. For those who doesn’t know how to use it, instead of just buying without any knowledge, you can opt in for copy trading.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
That’s a good feature though, but I’m not sure everyone is familiar with it. For those who doesn’t know how to use it, instead of just buying without any knowledge, you can opt in for copy trading.
But the feature is really awesome for futures traders, I guess no other exchanges is providing this!