Bear market continues

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHO EXPECTED THE BEARISH MARKET TO REMAIN UP TO THIS MOMENT??

Today 04/06/2021, the coins have fallen more adrift after showing signs of improvement. But its nowhere near regaining back its form back to the top. I just visited the coins to see if their is improvement in the market, but to my surprise, they're still sinking deep in price tag.

Coins like BTC climbed to $38,000 yesterday to see it now falling down to $36,000 during the time when this thread was made. Ethereum have seen massive 24 hours drop in price, which has seen it go -7.18% with the price rocking on $2,639. Binance coin fell down too, from $400+ yesterday to $383 with -9% decline in price in the last 24 hours.

Other major and lower coins are simply adrift on price tag in the last 24 hours. Polkadot experienced the worst decline when it comes to coins in the top 10 in the crypto market, with -12% price decline. It reached $28 yesterday, only for it to lose more than $4 today.

The only volatile coin, ranked in the top 50 that didn't experience decline is FILECOIN. The coin have seen +16% in its price in 24 hours period, with the price peaked at $88.

Stable coins aren't affected cos they aren't volatile. Coins like Tether (USDT) coin, USDC, Binance USD (BUSD), Terra-USD etc, are simply maintaining their balance.

Last edited:

lesnik_utsa

Actually no one can actually predict the market direction of cryptocurrency but if you have been following happenings or developments around cryptocurrencies especially after the market crash When China banned cryptocurrency transaction and Elon Musk stop bitcoin payment you will discover that bitcoin will recover very soon. Crypto currencies has come to stay though so your research before you invest
Now I have started to stick to this plan: sell on good news and buy on bad news. It brings more income so far me

Ahmedo24

Verified member
My English is not very good, but I try. I am counting on a long time lag, and you are now relying on a short time frame.
I want to say the following that the market may not gain a foothold at the current level and reach $ 22,000, but it may be vice versa. Unfortunately, no one can say for sure
Actually no one can actually predict the market direction of cryptocurrency but if you have been following happenings or developments around cryptocurrencies especially after the market crash When China banned cryptocurrency transaction and Elon Musk stop bitcoin payment you will discover that bitcoin will recover very soon. Crypto currencies has come to stay though so your research before you invest

lesnik_utsa

I don't seems to understand your content as such but I want to tell you that bitcoin price when compared to yesterday as not really done well today it is trying to hold up at $37000 despite that it was down to 35000 dollars today before it recover to $36000 plus and trying to maintain the $37000 so we are hoping that this weekend will not be a red weekend because most weekends are not favourable in cryptocurrency market.
My English is not very good, but I try. I am counting on a long time lag, and you are now relying on a short time frame.
I want to say the following that the market may not gain a foothold at the current level and reach $ 22,000, but it may be vice versa. Unfortunately, no one can say for sure

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If you think about it, today's price is very high and Bitcoin is holding up well at this level. If we take mining, then even s9 devices bring good income. And that year nobody needed them ...
I don't seems to understand your content as such but I want to tell you that bitcoin price when compared to yesterday as not really done well today it is trying to hold up at $37000 despite that it was down to 35000 dollars today before it recover to $36000 plus and trying to maintain the $37000 so we are hoping that this weekend will not be a red weekend because most weekends are not favourable in cryptocurrency market.

lesnik_utsa

I noticed this then I searched if there is any major reason that could lead to such a minor crash in the price but I have not seen so you can see that the Bitcoin see struggling to regain the $37,000 mark and above but yet to, I want to believe it is the normal weekend we normally experience over time in the Crypto currency market. I wish for a cross over to $40,000 and above.
If you think about it, today's price is very high and Bitcoin is holding up well at this level. If we take mining, then even s9 devices bring good income. And that year nobody needed them ...

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I noticed this then I searched if there is any major reason that could lead to such a minor crash in the price but I have not seen so you can see that the Bitcoin see struggling to regain the $37,000 mark and above but yet to, I want to believe it is the normal weekend we normally experience over time in the Crypto currency market. I wish for a cross over to $40,000 and above.