Surviving bear market: Trading hot tokens for rewards

Incarts

The financial markets are naturally unpredictable, this means sharp peaks can typically be followed by deep dips. This is applicable in the crypto market, several coins have significantly risen to the peak over the last few years but have lost huge values in recent times as a result of the lingering bear market.

However, even though the crypto market stays bearish, there are still vast opportunities. Having that mind, I’ve come to uncover one while researching trending tokens to trade this period. Coins like EGLD, KAS, MEMECOIN, MTL and SNT have been hot-trending so I was ecstatic to learn that in addition to the profit I could yield from trading them, I could also gain incentives while trading them on Bitget.

Interestingly the exchange launched an event tagged ‘Hot Coins Event Round 4’, although I wasn’t happy to know that rounds 1-3 have been conducted and I missed, but better late than never they say. Good news is I have from now till Nov 14 to participate and I’m going all in for a share in the 10k BGB and 10k USDT reward pool.

Which of these hot tokens have you been trading?

Raymondblue

KAS and SNT are two tokens I look forward to in the next bullrun hence am not surprised to see it among this hot tokens. Both token especially KAS has been gaining traction and currently ranked #38 on coingecko with possibility to enter the first 20 cryptocurrency. Am quite excited about this event as well and it's a great opportunity to leverage and get some more USDT to grab more bags of other hot tokens like SOL and XRP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231108-212412.png
    Screenshot_20231108-212412.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 0

I am Praise

Glad to to see that KAS is on the list of the Hot coins cos i have been accumulating it through dollar cost averaging on the exchange above. I am totally sold in to these hot token event, seems like a good way to increase my BGB and USDT holdings. How can i take part in it?

Maxicreed

The financial markets are naturally unpredictable, this means sharp peaks can typically be followed by deep dips. This is applicable in the crypto market, several coins have significantly risen to the peak over the last few years but have lost huge values in recent times as a result of the lingering bear market.

However, even though the crypto market stays bearish, there are still vast opportunities. Having that mind, I’ve come to uncover one while researching trending tokens to trade this period. Coins like EGLD, KAS, MEMECOIN, MTL and SNT have been hot-trending so I was ecstatic to learn that in addition to the profit I could yield from trading them, I could also gain incentives while trading them on Bitget.

Interestingly the exchange launched an event tagged ‘Hot Coins Event Round 4’, although I wasn’t happy to know that rounds 1-3 have been conducted and I missed, but better late than never they say. Good news is I have from now till Nov 14 to participate and I’m going all in for a share in the 10k BGB and 10k USDT reward pool.

I recently moved my KAS from another exchange to Bitget for this event cos it seems like a win win situation and BGB could be a jewel in the next bull run looking at it utility on the exchange

After a significant rise, it is common for coin prices to decline as many traders would take profits since they are unclear whether the trend would continue. Those that regularly participate in cryptocurrency events in the hopes of making quick money are considered seasoned traders. These currencies, which are supported by strong communities and are preferred by the leading exchanges that sell them, have gained traction in the market.

okchoitia82

I completely agree with the unpredictability of financial markets, especially in the crypto space. It's refreshing to see someone acknowledging both the peaks and dips. I've been exploring tokens like EGLD and KAS as well; the potential opportunities are intriguing

lamtikhong91

It's encouraging to see someone optimistic about opportunities in the crypto market despite its recent bearish trends. EGLD, KAS, MEMECOIN, MTL, and SNT are indeed noteworthy tokens. The idea of gaining incentives while trading on Bitget adds an interesting layer to the trading experience. I'm curious to see how this strategy pans out for you

xantrang8h

While the idea of gaining incentives from trading hot-trending tokens on Bitget sounds appealing, I'm a bit skeptical about the effectiveness of such events. Sometimes, these incentives might not outweigh the risks associated with volatile markets. Have you had success with similar events in the past?

colenahia29j

How do you conduct your research on trending tokens? Are there specific indicators or sources you rely on? Also, have you participated in similar incentive events on Bitget before, and if so, what has been your experience with them?

dangvasand87

I'm curious about your strategy for trading these tokens. Do you focus more on short-term gains, or are you aiming for a long-term investment? Also, could you share more details about the 'Hot Coins Event Round 4'? How exactly does it work, and what are the criteria for participating?

luongknhe192

I've been actively trading EGLD and KAS, and it's great to see them being recognized as hot-trending tokens. The concept of gaining incentives on Bitget is intriguing, and I'm curious to explore this 'Hot Coins Event Round 4'. Thanks for sharing this information

haioi29fjhgu

While the potential rewards in the 'Hot Coins Event Round 4' are tempting, I'm cautious about participating in events that involve timing and market fluctuations. How does Bitget address the risks associated with trading during such events, especially considering the volatility of the mentioned tokens?

vkldau2n8f

Thanks for sharing your insights and the information about the 'Hot Coins Event Round 4' on Bitget. I wasn't aware of this event, and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I'll definitely look into it and consider participating

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I completely agree with the unpredictability of financial markets, especially in the crypto space. It's refreshing to see someone acknowledging both the peaks and dips. I've been exploring tokens like EGLD and KAS as well; the potential opportunities are intriguing
Specially KAS is just 🔥 with their GhostDag tech! IMG_20231112_005618.jpg

BashirJasper

I'm curious about your strategy for trading these tokens. Do you focus more on short-term gains, or are you aiming for a long-term investment? Also, could you share more details about the 'Hot Coins Event Round 4'? How exactly does it work, and what are the criteria for participating?
I was just as curious as you are; so I checked it out and registered too. Here are the steps:

1. Sign up to bitget
2. click this link https://www.bitget.com/events/intro/0c9e6016d3975bdcbcf8e87e5fc50db1?color=blue
3. make a deposit of any of your chosen token from the list above of a minimum of $50 and get $10 free (but only for the first 500 new users who registered for the event
4. you can also trade a minimum of $100 worth any of the listed tokens to get $10

Isi24

Thanks for sharing your insights and the information about the 'Hot Coins Event Round 4' on Bitget. I wasn't aware of this event, and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I'll definitely look into it and consider participating
Seems they’ve different rounds how long is this event going to run? Will love to participate in it

BashirJasper

Could there be more trending token beside these? I'll say yes! We've got CGPT and some other AI token making the waves recently besides the obvious SOL. Maybe Bitget could do well to add these tokens to the list too.

KPAI21

very good to join in this onversation