Be Honest! Do You Think The Possibility Of Surviving Only Through Online Income Is Realistic?

Kendy

Verified member
The question is simple and self explanatory. The online ecosystem has become really competitive than what it was before. Especially, during the covid-19 pandemic where the plague was a blessing in disguise for some people, this is because they tilted to adopting the online ways in making money.

No doubt, to earn substantially online, you need skills to compete in the market because there are so many other skilled workers fighting for the same job and now most online gigs always review their terms and conditions especially when they notice the traffic on their site.

The question is, to be realistic, can anyone solely survive online or use online earnings as a sustainable income both the skilled and unskilled worker? Share your opinions and sites where these can be achieved.

PICKFORD

Verified member
To be honest it is not easy to earn money online it is not also easy to have a good paying online job as a means of living, this is due to the cause of dull internet network in most areas of west Africa especially in Nigeria.

Only a few number of people know how to make an end a living online and most of the online jobs as well as online investment are based on prediction which make it very risky to invest your money most of this online risky jobs pay well more than other little earning online jobs a good example of risky investment are forex trading this is one of the widely known means of making money online though it is not guaranteed to make you Rich but it can make you Rich if you follow some certain strategies, some people go extra mile to attend classes to know how to trade on forex and other forex establishments but the heat failure could come but you might end more than the ones that fell. To invest in forex requires large amount of capital that is why a lot of people do not indulge in trading forex or patronizing forex trading apps.

Rachael

Verified member
To be candid, making money online is not easy as some people claim, the fact behind most of these claims is because they are looking or sourcing for referrals and also to expand and grow a larger network. Making money online requires a whole lot of discipline and it requires motivation, efficiency and time on task. Even those individual online workers who are skilled are still finding it difficult in making money online which is the more reason they have to step up their game virtually everyday to maintain their spot and relevance. Surviving solely online as a source of livelihood will be highly dependent on the type of online skills the individual engages in. For instance, it is impossible to survive majorly online by only posting on one forum this is because, forums have restrictions on how much you can earn on a daily basis and also with the minimum withdrawal threshold payout. It would be difficult to depend on one forum, unless in a case, where you are able to diversify across three to four forums on a daily basis. It is possible to survive online if you are a freelancer who offer services such as; graphics design, social media creator, online influencer, transcriptionist.

Tommy1983

The question is simple and self explanatory. The online ecosystem has become really competitive than what it was before. Especially, during the covid-19 pandemic where the plague was a blessing in disguise for some people, this is because they tilted to adopting the online ways in making money.

No doubt, to earn substantially online, you need skills to compete in the market because there are so many other skilled workers fighting for the same job and now most online gigs always review their terms and conditions especially when they notice the traffic on their site.

The question is, to be realistic, can anyone solely survive online or use online earnings as a sustainable income both the skilled and unskilled worker? Share your opinions and sites where these can be achieved.
Most definitely! But you have to work hard at it and be consistent in whatever you are doing! Only hard work brings results.

Stena

Not realistic, I would say, especially from where I am based. I have seen people from other climes make a living solely from vlogging, blogging and several other online gigs, but it is not the same every where.
So, if you are in my kind of clime, not open to many online earning opportunities or hindered by one thing or the other, then you need to consider an offline business or job on the side.
Personally, I have a job, an offline business and I still earn online.

However, I think those who are skilled have the tendency to make it big at online gigs as compared to those unskilled. I know of a guy who made it huge through forex trading and is in fact solely depending on that.

Yhubee

This will depend on the type of online business a person is into and how much the person earns in a day.Some online jobs are very profitable and people can depend on it solely but some are not very well paying and so the individual involved might need an offline business to add to it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I will be frank with you on the topic of earning from online work. I have been posting in forums since 2014 (or maybe 2013) and there was a time that I was earning about $3 to $5 in a day. I will not mention the name of the forum but it is still active now. I was posting for around 4 to 5 hours in a day. During my spare time I am writing down potential topics for new threads and I also scout on some posts for my reply. When posting time starts I would be posting continuously because I am already armed with my own data. However, the good things don't really last long and after a year the policy was changed and I had to move on to other forums. At present I think I am earning 1 dollar in a day and sometimes more but I don't think I could earn $2 daily. My daily earnings is good only for a snack.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It is quite possible for people to survive conveniently in online business without even having to have another source of income , but all these things will depend on so many things. Personally I have seen someone who is making money consistently with trading of cryptocurrency and the person is earning capable of making a living with his trading business, that is the type of skill he has to offer and that is what he is also making money from.
I have also seen so many people that are making money consistently with affiliate marketing to a point of making hundreds of dollars on monthly basis and that is what he has to offer.

What I have come to understand here is that, before you are able to make money consistently online you must really be good in one thing or the other because that will determine the level of your success.

All those people I have just mentioned above are earning from their own various areas of concentration and passion and that is what is helping them make so much money online because at least they were able to learn and understand how to use that make money. That is what is needed.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely possible to earn a living by working online , and in fact a lot of people today do not anymore have any personal nine-to-five jobs or possibly and offline self-employed business in which the facilitates or own , rather they make their money online and some of these individuals are even considered to be rich and wealthy than individuals only 9 to 5 jobs and businesses . The possibility for you to make money online and and incomes that is possible or capable of sustaining you and your family solely depends on what type of online job or work that you are doing . In this case you won't be working on small paying gigs website or investment platforms , rather you will go for high paying investment platforms , websites , and gigs , so as to carefully monetize your time , energy , knowledge , money , creativity , and possibly your internet resources so as to make a considerable and positive amount of money that could sustain you , just as you would be sustained if you had owed an offline job or business .

cryptocurrency and forex investment has been one of the online investment activity that a lot of people today have been indulging themselves , rather than running a nine-to-five job or businesses . Cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment is one of the online investment that have turned majority of people today into billionaires and millionaires .