5 Natural Ways to reduce Illness

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Anise water:

When you are thirsty, instead of drinking ordinary water, you can drink aniseed water to dissolve the fats stored in the body and get a beautiful body shape.

2. Papaya:

Even if you cook the papaya and eat it from time to time, the body will lose weight.

3. Lemon juice:

If you drink tea daily, drink it mixed with lemon juice instead of milk. You will soon see a change in body weight.

4. Onions, garlic:

Mandatory recipes include onions and tomatoes. But when a little amount of garlic too is added to the food you prepare, the body will lose weight.

5. Walking:

Exercising, like walking daily keeps the blood flow in the body smooth and dissolves the accumulated fats in the body.

Kingstone

I like the natural ways better. It has been designed by nature that these foods or fruits will help to boost the body's immunity and it will be easy to fight against diseases. Exercises are also good as an obese person is not considered healthy. Although I don't exercise often, I know it helps a lot.

Good luck

Verified member
I do agree with all the process mentioned above on how to reduce the tendency of illness in the body.doing exercise is very good for the body.it Makes the body to be agile and eating of some certain foods is very essential as well.drinking of water is just the best method to adapt because it flushes the system toxic and make it fit.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another way to improve your health is to eat less of the three white poisons which are flour salt and sugar. Majority of the junk food we consume consist of this three white poison in large quantity, that's why we need to desist from eating them from time to time. It's good to eat more of fruits to replenish our body system.