Which one is a better investment, Crypto or Stock?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Stock market is very old than crypto and many people made money in this market but from the day that crypto became popular among people it's demand also increased.

I personally like crypto because it has high profits.

What about you? Which one is more lucrative?

arunima25

Verified member
I have no personal experience with crypto. I do invest a part of my income in stock and have earned well from them. Both cryptos and stocks involve risk. One needs to have a risk appetite to go for either of the two. In fact in any investment where the profit or return is good, a bit of risk is involved.
Stock market has been there for quite long time and it has stayed in demand as a source of investment and earnings all these years and decades. Crypto is the recent one and has picked up popularity very well..the internet is flooded with stories where people have made quick money in cryptos.
However, there is still a lot of things unclear about the crypto market. The risk involved is also huge. Moreover, the future is still uncertain and the legal status of cryptos still hangs in air in most of the countries. Crypto market has seem bearish and bullish phases like stocks. But the current bearish market has prolonged too much and we still have no clarity as when it will end.
The uncertainty about the recognition and legal status of cryptos in many countries along with the prolonged current bearish phase is discouraging many to invest in cryptos, especially the beginners. Many are hopeful and positive that it will bounce back. Stocks have been there for ages and people feel more secure to invest there as it's legal.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't have much idea about stock investment like that , though I deal mostly on cryptocurrency even though I am not expert but I'm still trying to learn so many things about cryptocurrency from other people's experience here on the platform.

All I can say is that proper research must be done outside the forum to be able to get more idea about the one suitable for you probably you may have access to people who have done it before to share their true life experience with you.

Personally when I am ready to fully start investment I will dive into cryptocurrency as I consider it the most suitable .

At least I have better understanding that many people are investing in cryptocurrency for long-term purpose .

As of now crypto currency has dropped and this is the most suitable time for people to invest in their favourite crypto-currency but I don't know much about stock.