Shares/Stock What is better than Stock Market Investment?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Investing in the stock market is one of the best ways to build your income. It is available to everyone irrespective of income. Even the lower income people can start investing in the stock market because you don’t need a lot of money to start investing. However, stock market investment is very risky. When the company you invested in through stock market makes loss, the value of stock goes down and you lose money.

Is there a better option than stock market investment?

Yes, there is.

Buy Security Bonds and Treasury Bills.

Security Bonds are the bonds released by government agency such as provincial government, municipal commission, etc. They release these bonds in order to raise funds for certain things and pay fixed interest rate on these bonds for a fixed time. Treasury Bills are similar to Security Bonds but these are released directly by the government. With Security Bonds and Treasury Bills government and government agencies raise money from the public and public get return on their investment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Treasury bill could have been among one of the most profitable Investment for most people that I don't know of other countries but here this is no more profitable and even if you have to invest in the Treasury bill you will not likely be able to earn 1% of your money on a yearly basis which is so discouraging.

A lot of people are blaming the low-percentage of treasury bill on the fail government which I also tend to believe because if everything was well organised in the country here we could have been able to earn at least 10 to 15% of our investment on yearly basis and that is how it wad sometimes ago

But in all the same, I would rather prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because I consider it to be much more profitable even with high liquidity and you can still generate profit with much challenge

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you do not want to invest in the stock market and if you want to invest in assets that are less risky than stocks, you have a couple of options, such as treasury bills, security bonds, corporate bonds, mutual funds, etc. Treasury bills and security bonds are offered by the government and government agencies. If the government is not stable in your country, if the government apparatus is very corrupt in your country, it can be very risky to invest in treasury bills and security bonds. If you are investing in make sure you are getting a better rate of returns and you have a stable government. Corporate bonds are similar to treasury bills and security bonds, but unlike government or government agencies, these are offered by organizations. The rate of return is high but there is a risk of losing your money when the company goes bankrupt or vanishes.