Which is better long-term investment?

IH74041

Which option is best First Generation Cryptos BTC, ETH, XRP, or ADA? Or is it wiser to look at the up and coming second generation cryptos to include the likes of Solana, Avalanche, Matic (Polygon), or Terra? I personally am leaning toward Gen 2 coins as they are much more affordable and are becoming more widely accepted than the likes of ADA or XRP. Not to mention, these new generation of coins are able to process transactions at a faster rate of speed with lower GAS fees (costs per transaction) which is a big plus! These new coins, plus several others which are trading below a penny per coin, are starting to make investors take notice of what they are doing. No, I am not talking about meme coins such as Dodge or SHIB. Finding these coins is also attractive for investors as they are relatively low in cost and they allow for higher ROIs when/if they take off. Cryptos can be scary since there are literally tens of thousands of the coins out there and they have a VERY high failure rate (RUG PULLS). I am interested to hear your opinions and get some feed back from you! I will say that in other posts I have mentioned Logarithmic Finance because I have invested in the coin during its pre-sale, but I am not putting any links on here because I don't want anyone to think I am just here trying to post garbage and then leave. I truly would like to have an idea exchange on this thread where we could all potentially benefits!